• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
The US will be claiming a large section of Antarctica sometime in the next decade, mark my words on that one.

I'm Out of the Loop on this one, what map are you talking about?

Someone started a thread saying the US should nuke ISIS. Someone responded with a map of iraq with red label saying "possible nuke area?" in the centre.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
613.jpg

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Ofc not. I would be happy if you guys (governments) had said anything while the coup that led to Bolsonaro in power started happening (it is still in course btw). I guess rich countries were just happy Brazil would have a "patriotic" president that focus on selling all of the biggest Brazilian companies and our oil for crazy cheap prices and you forgot all the rest of the bad things he would do (he talks about Amazon for years, it is no surprise what is happening).

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This will be a great question for our grandchildren to ask. Ultimately our world is set up in a way that places this burden on voters with bad information and leaders with dishonest motives.

Lishi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People should support reforestation on their own country honestly instead of invading foreign one.

Sure meanwhile put all the pressure one can to reverse the trend that is happening to Amazon forest.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
The net oxygen production is from the silt runoff in the ocean not the trees. The trees should be preserved but non plant life consumes what the forest produces.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
We should just take over the world while we're at it, we obviously can't trust other people with running their slices of it.

Let's do that after Trump is gone

Prattle

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The rich and powerful don't care. They've seen the ice core graphs, they've seen the catastrophic 11 degree temperature change over 40 years that happen every 100,000 years.

They're enjoying the last gasp. That's why there isn't any big rush to do anything.

The rich are enjoying the last embers of the good times whilst they can. Building their fortresses and safe spaces.

Hell, humans have probably shortened the 40 years cataclysmic temperature drop to 20 years with the co2 that we've pumped out.
co2-temp-ice-cores.jpg

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe fix your own fucking problems at home, US, before you go on invading other countries as if you had the divine right to it.

- The Rest of the World
I mean, why is this thread still up? People are really debating the invasion of a foreign country with a democratic system by the US?
It's baffling. And infuriating. That anyone feels entitled to this. The American people may be a reflection of their own government after all, who'd have thunk... Does this mean we get to defend nuking the US before they go full blown fascist and go take over other countries? Or maybe we just stop entertaining idiotic ideas.

Last edited:

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
The country with an alt-right government setting up concentration camps in its southern border is definitely the one I want to see sending troops marching down south.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Like Inuhanyou said in the Bernie climate plan thread, people would rather invade Brazil than actually tackle the systems that encourage the destruction of our planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.