• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
giphy.gif

never saw Axl Rose with those sweet moves
This was me one Halloween, I'm the robot.
mufnQNL.jpg

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking about them the other day and read up on why they split. It sounds like it would be almost impossible for them to work out their differences and come back together. Anyways, I feel like the time for them to comeback has passed.

I_D

Oct 27, 2017
You have to be joking. If GNR made only 1/10 of the sales they currently have, they'd still have more than LMFAO.

"Appetite for Destruction," according to Wikipedia (take that for what you will), is the best-selling album of all time in the United States. LMFAO isn't even in the same sport, much less the same competition.

Oct 28, 2017
the deftones peak popularity was before your time. its weird that you like deftones but think you were too old to know who lmfao was

Ah. My taste in pretty much everything is before 'my time', I prefer older films and classic literature as well.

First heard White Pony when I was about 12, but was already listening to KoRn, Bizkit, and Slipknot a couple years prior. That era of music was my introduction to heavy metal, which remains my favorite music genre.

My friends give me guff for not being well-versed on current pop culture. I'm more than fine w/ it. Makes sense why idk LMFAO, I guess.

Pink Tape

Oct 25, 2017
Red Velvet's cookie jar
Honestly? Maybe. They were basically everywhere in 2011 and even their b-sides were popular.

It'll be difficult to gain footing in the western music industry (as always) especially after almost a decade out of it but it is possible.

I think One Direction is also a possible canidate.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
it feels like the popularity of them has never waned.

Is this a joke? It went out the window years ago and now they're an ironic meme

I say this as someone who actually liked their music (I bothered to listen to both of their albums)

By the way, this entire music video is the best thing they ever did:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
They both annoy me but guns and roses has at least a few good songs even if they got overplayed.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
This is a pretty good troll thread tho so props for that

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knockin' on heaven's door.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 28 and Era makes me feel so fucking old

There was a band called LMFAO?

I'm 29 and it's not that you're old, you just weren't into popular culture when another one of Berry Gordy's spoiled talentless kids had a chance to make music. We were like 19-20 when these goons were popular. This is Lady Gaga era music.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
this generation's the verve pipe reunion
The Verve Pipe are still together and active though. I'm biased since they're from my state and heard them before they got their one hit due to my brother playing gigs along with them but I'd much rather hear anything they've done over the last 25 years than LMFAO. Hell, that goes for the Verve as well.

Weird times.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Ahaaaaa-haaa-haaaa-ha-ha!

Wtf is this shit?! GnR are one of the greatest bands of all time. It's like saying would a *Scooch reunion be like Oasis getting back together?

*probably only applies to over 30's in UK.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I'm 32 and the only reason I know who they are is because Party Rock Anthem was utterly inescapable in the year or two after it dropped. Even our fucking alt rock station was cranking it every half hour.

And holy shit, it's been 10 years already?