• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Fuck Kaepora Gaebora and his placement of the Yes/No option

I am on mobile and hopped up on painkillers at the moment so I will grab pics and contribute more later.

But I think there are a lot of annoying Zelda NPCs

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Error, he's literally a mistake

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
"Hey, it's already super obvious what have to do but let me explain for the tenth time (without skipping bwahahahaha)!"
latest

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
Tingle. He literally enslaves people.

Also Fi is a good character, y'all just need to charge your wiimotes don't @ me.

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
That's a rough one, but I'll have to go with Kilton, his a nice guy, but I don't exactly like his design. But if we talk only on a annoyingness scale, would have to point to the Tingle Brothers in The Minish Cap. All of that Kinstone fusion for just a golden Tingle trophy.

And yeah, jumping into the Fi fan bandwagon! Have to put her as one of the top companions next to Ezlo, and KoRL.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Malo and his evil theme song haunt my dreams.

TP_Malo_Render.png

I hate him so much it loops back around to liking him in spite of myself.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
For some definition of "worst", I'm going to say the bully in A Link to the Past.

His entire defining quality is being an asshole.

I'm also going to nominate the guy in Majora's Mask who wants you to take a picture of a Gerudo for him to hang in front of his bed.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Faron, the water dragon in Skyward Sword. Padding: The character.

She doesn't believe Link is the chosen one, even up to the final time you see her. You have the master sword, you know what the triforce is, you proved yourself to her earlier...but she floods her own forest, then makes Link collect musical notes under the sea. Meanwhile, the entire plot point around the Imprisoned is that it's breaking out of the seal faster and faster, so this menial bullshit stands out just a bit since you run into it right after fighting that boss for the third goddamn time.

Realistically it's Fi, but hey fuck this stupid dragon also.

Norsuchamp

Feb 6, 2020
Those two juggling brothers in OoT and MM (Link's Awakening also had ball tossing brothers but they were fine). Throwing their stupid arrogant jokes with a stupid laugh. Couple of morons if you ask me.

arlu

Nov 1, 2017
Venezuela
3ae3d52dc4004955d5f5b80b9e16069015d4b080_hq.jpg

Perhaps not the worst character, but definitely the worst Champion. His animosity and pettiness towards Link is silly and poorly fleshout (IMO, at least).

He does look cool, though.
Hopefully the sequel can do him right.

Shin Kojima

Oct 27, 2017
I have much beef with Ganondorf as I consider him a retcon.
You kids wouldn't be OK if they changed Ridley to Riddledorf or Bowser to Bowserburg either.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi. Fuck Fi.

That is a accurate representation of how annoying she is, and how much I hated her and have to repeat how much I hated her.

YES I FUCKING KNOW MY BATTERY IS LOW. YES I FUCKING KNOW MY HEALTH IS LOW. OH, THE GIANT RED FLASHING SPOT ON THE BOSS HAS ONLY A 67% CHANCE OF BEING THE WEAK SPOT!?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I love Fi :(

Never was bothered by her notifications either.

Revali can go take a hike tho.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Flip a coin between Fi and Tingle.

Also, a good opportunity to post this:

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Screenshot_2020-07-08-05-21-33.png

It's Maggie's Father no question, when you first meet him he's a humble homeless man asking you to save his daughter from the Forsaken Fortress but, the moment you save her he gets rich off selling Skull necklaces she got while she was there and he immediately turns into a complete asshole.

Jun 24, 2019
Fi and Princess Rito Ruto.

The most annoying goes to Rito Ruto as I did feel slightly sad when Fi had to depart.

edit: oops I got her name wrong. It's been a long time since I played OoT. Sorry Rito tribe, I mean no harm.

Last edited:

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
sad thing about Fi is the concept of the master sword being an ancient robot lady the entire time is nuts enough to be really cool but they couldn't have squandered the idea more

Jane

Oct 17, 2018
I vaguely recall there being some horribly ugly NPC in Twilight Princess but I can't remember who. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

EDIT: No it's not Malo before anyone guesses that. He's alright.

EDIT2: Maybe it was this guy

300px-Falbi_Large.png

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
I vaguely recall there being some horribly ugly NPC in Twilight Princess but I can't remember who. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

EDIT: No it's not Malo before anyone guesses that. He's alright.

EDIT2: Maybe it was this guy

300px-Falbi_Large.png

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT THIS GUY

He gives me SUCH a visceral reaction. There's so much to unpack here:
  • The nasty belly tattoo - or is it painstakingly manscaped body hair? Both have very significant implications, neither of which I want to explore.
  • The lack of eyebrows + intense, crackhead eyes. His expression betrays a desperation thinly masked as excitement that implies he's the sort of person who's sanity is loosely tethered to whatever scraps of social decorum he still adheres to.
  • The boatneck halter-top and puffy harem pants + nail polish + makeup: On the surface, his aesthetic denotes a certain ostentatiousness and high maintenance, but the resulting effect is one of tackiness and low class. He lacks both presence and poise, and it's an interesting character quirk to spend so much time and effort into looking so cheap and sloppy.
In summary, this man is very troubled and Bad News and I hate that he exists but a part of me is also intrigued.