• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Sidekicks are a staple part of storytelling and sometimes they provide a good dynamic with the cast but sometimes they can just be outright awful, annoying and useless. So who are the worst media sidekicks you can think of?

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Robert Kulp's sidekick on I Spy is, in hindsight, regrettable.
I_SPY_1_FC.jpg

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully I came into this thread before anyone posted something upsetting...

EDIT: WELL FUCK.

Gonna tell myself it's a just a pun.

Agni

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
I specifically mean the one from TDKR.

Hate that character. "I-I could see it in your eyes!" Or whatever it was. Remove that clown and focus more on Gordon and you'd instantly have a better movie.

Any character can be done well but that guy in the movie? Fuck that guy.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I specifically mean the one from TDKR.

Hate that character. "I-I could see it in your eyes!" Or whatever it was. Remove that clown and focus more on Gordon and you'd instantly have a better movie.

Any character can be done well but that guy in the movie? Fuck that guy.
Oh, fair enough. I don't even count that character as a Robin.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not sure if he counts, but Chibi Moon and Luna are kinda the fun police to Usagi living a life of sleeping in and eating.
4663d7aa661441d3a685a7fb5c5c7356.jpg

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Moana is a great film but that chicken thing was totally useless and unnecessary.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm counting this as "media" but all the sidekicks on late night talk shows... I don't get it. Why are they there. They aren't even funny. Who are they? Why do they exist?

Andy Richter, Guillermo... why