• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deanarah

Nov 5, 2017
Canada
...How has nobody posted the Justice League "You can't save the world alone" poster yet? Brands. All brands.

justice-league-poster.jpg

So terrible.
Omg :0 horrible

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One things that's ALWAYS bugged me with movie posters:

Let's say you have a picture and left to right you have for example De Niro, Byrne, Hopkins and Moore. But then the names above them are out of order like Deniro Moore Byrne Hopkins. Why. WHYYYYY.

Chibrou

Oct 27, 2017
Paris

Let's say you have a picture and left to right you have for example De Niro, Byrne, Hopkins and Moore. But then the names above them are out of order like Deniro Moore Byrne Hopkins. Why. WHYYYYY.

That's a billing/contract issue that has nothing to do with the imagery of the poster.
I totally agree that it's distracting and annoying.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/movie-posters/47412/the-dark-arts-of-poster-billing

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but does YOUR poster feature Nic Cage PLUS a mustache plus Frodo staring at The One Ring?

6AAZ26g.jpg
Pointed this out in the old thread I think, but anyway, Elijah Wood's left hand has had the thumb cut off midway through and moved. You can still see the stump sticking up behind the new thumb which I guess the artist mistook for the shoulder.

Here's the source scene the poster uses from the movie where you can see the original hand. Imgur link: https://i.imgur.com/pnXjI6C.jpg

bobloblaw1983

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bobby Roberts is the worst movie poster of all time, followed by Bronson Lee. Kswiston is the greatest movie poster of all time.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Is the guy in the centre of the manhole the life insurance guy from Groundhog Day?

According to IMDB his name is French Stewart, and man does he look a lot like Jim Varney.

v1.btsxmtiwotqxnjtqoz25smq.jpg

His career went dooooooownhill after 3rd Rock From The Sun.

I'm pretty sure it's because he pulled that stupid face so much for that show that he literally can't make it normal again so he can only do movies like this where he has to look whacky.

_Rob_

Oct 26, 2017
I love how inconsistent the lighting is, just cut out people from random frames of the film (no one will notice).

transformers-lastknight-awfulposter-full-700x993.jpg

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Terrible movie poster. I am also surprised Katt Williams has a career after losing a fight to a 10th grader.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

Your eyes are drawn to the center for images but when reading your brain has been condition to read from left to right. So the star usually gets center stage while their name appears first.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't quite get why it'd be so hard to just have them take the picture while they're on set instead of doing a hack Photoshop job.

I mean I get they contract this out to someone and that person doesn't have access to the actors, but maybe just don't do that anymore.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Vaguely photoshop savvy monkeys are steeling work that rightfully belongs to illustratrators I swear.