• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to love this but it felt kinda janky and not challenging so I didn't give it much. I ADORED the L4D games - like all time top ten level - am I expecting too much from this? Should I try it again?

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
This is probably not a great place to ask but...What's up with black male characters and LMG's in video games and movies?
Don't know how many times I've seen that in media, if you see a group of people and one of the members is black he would most likely carry an LMG.

Oh and women with sniper rifles, seriously? it's such a small thing and yet it bothers me so much...

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
This is probably not a great place to ask but...What's up with black male characters and LMG's in video games and movies?
Don't know how many times I've seen that in media, if you see a group of people and one of the members is black he would most likely carry an LMG.

Oh and women with sniper rifles, seriously? it's such a small thing and yet it bothers me so much...
Or women with bow an arrows cause people think you don't need physical strength to draw an arrow.

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought on EGS during the Halloween sale, happy to support the devs! Plus been wanting to try this for a while now, and seemed like a great time to jump in.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
When is season 2 being released?

Do I get it with game pass, or is some add on?

When will cross play go live?

Oct 27, 2017

Honestly I have never noticed black male characters carrying LMG's, often times I thought they were more armed with melee type weapons in marketing, but you could probably draw other deductions from if you really want to do examine that.

Women equals sniper is extremely common thing though, I'm guessing because there's a thought that women are more nimble and agile, thus making for a better long distance shooter or something. Or maybe it's a subconscious commentary on not being as good in a stand up fight or something.