• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where Does Your Loyalty Lie?

• Kyrian

Votes: 143 20.2%
  • Necrolords

Votes: 127 17.9%
  • Night Fae

Votes: 247 34.9%
  • Venthyr

Votes: 191 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Never stop believing
image1hmjid.png

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Did Blizzard ever fix the old raid post-squish problem? Is it possible to farm Antorus now?

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Im jumping back into shadowlands since I unsubbed right after launch, i was just burned out. I never got anyone to 60 and did all the shadowlands campaign.

pretty crazy how there are 4-5 people in these zones. where is the end game?

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Im jumping back into shadowlands since I unsubbed right after launch, i was just burned out. I never got anyone to 60 and did all the shadowlands campaign.

pretty crazy how there are 4-5 people in these zones. where is the end game?
Endgame has been done months ago, it's all waiting for 9.1 now. Also TBC Classic just launched, so probably plenty of people jumped back to Classic with the lack of new content in Retail.

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any US-Alliance ERA guilds? My guild broke up back in February, and I went with one of them to Horde-Illidan and then they all quit, so I'm looking to go back to Alliance. Really only interested in raiding for AOTC/Story, leveling alts and collecting mounts, but I'd like a home!

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Is 9.1 shaping up to be a solid patch? I don't really have the itch to return but at the same time I do enjoy just seeing the new content.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
It's certainly the largest x.1 patch we've ever gotten in terms of content.

I'm curious to how players will react to the new Torghast changes, but every other change they're making seems to be at least somewhat liked.

I appreciate the experiment that was the 9.0 Maw (it's probably the most threatening the outdoor world has been since Vanilla), but I'm glad it's being changed into a more traditional end-game zone.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
Have a question for folks, hopefully someone can answer.

I'm going through the game on retail, and finished up my blood elf storyline in the ghostlands. However, since I am big on lore, I want to go through a series of zones that has a cohesive storyline that will take me to 50ish roughly. I'm currently synced for Cataclysm through Chromie, if that helps.

I am hoping to avoid Shadowpine forest through Plaguelands, if that helps, as I have completed that story on another character. And I would like to avoid other expansion areas and focus solely on Cataclysm ranges and complete all of Cataclysm on this character, before moving on to Shadowlands.

Hoping someone has some advice on how this can be accomplished.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
Have a question for folks, hopefully someone can answer.

I'm going through the game on retail, and finished up my blood elf storyline in the ghostlands. However, since I am big on lore, I want to go through a series of zones that has a cohesive storyline that will take me to 50ish roughly. I'm currently synced for Cataclysm through Chromie, if that helps.

I am hoping to avoid Shadowpine forest through Plaguelands, if that helps, as I have completed that story on another character. And I would like to avoid other expansion areas and focus solely on Cataclysm ranges and complete all of Cataclysm on this character, before moving on to Shadowlands.

Hoping someone has some advice on how this can be accomplished.

Do you mean Silverpine forest btw?

Story wise for Cataclysm expansion, I could recommend Mount Hyjal, which has quite a long story line. You can get there from Orgrimmar iirc.

Has there been any substantial updates to WoW in 2021? I'm out of the loop.

The next big patch (9.1) is currently on PTR, but no news on when it'll be released, probably late July.

Last edited:

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just got into WoW for the real first time ever and have been hooked on retail .

Hit 60, am 153 on ilvl, and loved the BFA story. I'm digging shadowlands a lot too. Just overall having a blast.

I tried tbc classic and it was very night and day lol. I will say the only classic thing I miss is skill ups. Love seeing things in blue font go up .

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Whenever I'm doing raids for transmog the gear that drops is never for my class.

When Im on my Warlock, Warlock transmog never drops.

When I do it on my Hunter, Warlock transmog drops.

Ugh.

Should have it so it doesnt matter which class gets the gear, it gets added anyways to the collection tab.

would be easier.

Fireatwill

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever I'm doing raids for transmog the gear that drops is never for my class.

When Im on my Warlock, Warlock transmog never drops.

When I do it on my Hunter, Warlock transmog drops.

Ugh.

Should have it so it doesnt matter which class gets the gear, it gets added anyways to the collection tab.

would be easier.
tell me about it! Took me well over 3 months to get Bloodfang boots to drop while on my rogue. Yet I saw them drop every week while on other classes. Hell, I saw 5 pairs in a single week, but none on the rogue.

Worst part is, I HAD the full Nightslayer and Bloodfang sets when that content was new. then trashed it before transmog was released.

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I bought a 1 month sub to prep for 9.1.

It is running out in 2 days and no release date. What is going on at Blizzard.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
This patch announcement is hyping me up to come back in a big way these next two weeks and finish up some 9.0 stuff that I've been ignoring.

About time!

With the leveling changes they made, you can get it done within a day or two if you really put work into it to get at least to 50. 50-60 takes me at least 3 days.

yeah but how many hours are you playing each of those two days? LOL. It would still take me like a few weeks to go from 1 to 50.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
The patch is far from ready but I suppose that's their goal for this expansion: release incomplete, barebones content. I'm hoping the next expansion is properly developed. The pandemic obviously affected the expansion content but it seems all over the place.

Will probably get KSM and try out the new raid and call it for this patch.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The patch is far from ready but I suppose that's their goal for this expansion: release incomplete, barebones content. I'm hoping the next expansion is properly developed. The pandemic obviously affected the expansion content but it seems all over the place.

Will probably get KSM and try out the new raid and call it for this patch.

Is it?

A lot of the streamers I follow who've been testing the patch have said that the patch has been pretty much done for the last few weeks outside of minor tuning, which is why the long wait for a release date had been so frustrating.

I haven't dipped into the ptr to see for myself though.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Just a side-note, but what the hell happened to Bellular? He was one of the more bearable WoW personalities, but since Shadowlands started he's devolved into the worst of what clickbait YouTube has to offer.

Or maybe he was always like this and I just didn't notice.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Just a side-note, but what the hell happened to Bellular? He was one of the more bearable WoW personalities, but since Shadowlands started he's devolved into the worst of what clickbait YouTube has to offer.

Yeah, I don't know if he's just feeding the algorithm for clicks or what, but he went from one of the few WoW youtubers I'd bother to watch to a big old no thanks.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017

Gotta ride that money train. Somebody has to pay for that indie game project.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah... I'm not super enthusiastic about the state of WoW right now, but even so Bellular is a bit much. I need a happy medium between his negativity and Tali/Evitel's positivity.

Skai

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering if anyone can help me with a Druid shapeshift macro.

Is there anyway to create a macro in which when I hit my 'Prowl' key I go into Stealth, then when I hit again I go into Boomkin form?

Intraxidance

Oct 25, 2017

I assume the Youtube algorithm really likes the Bellular clips channel so he's doubling down on negativity.

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
I assume the Youtube algorithm really likes the Bellular clips channel so he's doubling down on negativity.

yah im a doomer on most things in life but these are just unbearable. like if im checking out asmon and he starts watching these i just click off for a while. a couple other wow streamers will sometimes ask if they should watch his videos and the chat is usually overwhelmingly say "no dont bother" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.