• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where Does Your Loyalty Lie?

• Kyrian

Votes: 143 20.2%
  • Necrolords

Votes: 127 17.9%
  • Night Fae

Votes: 247 34.9%
  • Venthyr

Votes: 191 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
New mount
A406DA26B64J1613627061168.png

I do hope the other ones are eventually released as 6 month mounts or similar at some point.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
This the official Blizzcon thread this year?

Answering my own question. Someone started an OT
www.resetera.com

Blizzcon Online Opening Ceremony Watch Party! (and day 1 coverage)

Opening over check out post ceremony content in the link below Use this link to easily bounce between the post opening ceremony presentations https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/?stage=blizzard Thanks Robin64 Day 1 schedule https://blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule Wow Chains of Domination trailer...

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I thought the cinematic was pretty stupid and mostly just a way to eliminate one of the last powerful leaders in the Shadowlands by having Posessed!Anduin kill her (and her Paragons?) in one quick cinematic rather than building to it or having them, you know, not just blindly bring Anduin there after he's been in Torghast all along. Sylvanas' little look of remorse was totally unearned and makes it feel even more likely we'll get a half-assed redemption arc (or semi-redemption arc) that's wholly undeserved.

Uther recognizing something was up was cool (Although it's pretty contrived he just happened to be walking by at the exact right time) but otherwise not a fan.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait until we know more but Anduin just rocking up in Bastion was a bit silly, yes. Surely Kleia, being a soulbind of "The Maw Walker", would know he ain't just gonna be striding up without us knowing.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I'll wait until we know more but Anduin just rocking up in Bastion was a bit silly, yes. Surely Kleia, being a soulbind of "The Maw Walker", would know he ain't just gonna be striding up without us knowing.

The Kyrians are the definition of arrogant, I have no problem with them being dumb enough to let Anduiler... Jainduin? march right up and stab their leader in the face.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I thought the cinematic was pretty stupid and mostly just a way to eliminate one of the last powerful leaders in the Shadowlands by having Posessed!Anduin kill her (and her Paragons?) in one quick cinematic rather than building to it or having them, you know, not just blindly bring Anduin there after he's been in Torghast all along. Sylvanas' little look of remorse was totally unearned and makes it feel even more likely we'll get a half-assed redemption arc (or semi-redemption arc) that's wholly undeserved.

Uther recognizing something was up was cool (Although it's pretty contrived he just happened to be walking by at the exact right time) but otherwise not a fan.

I agree.

I mean, I figured we were going to see some significant deaths this expansion. I just don't understand Blizzard's love for setting up interesting characters only to kill them off before they actually do anything interesting.

What was the point of Devos' fall and death getting Kyrestia to realize that the Kyrian need to change their ways if the next plot beat is just killing her off with Evil!Anduin?

Also, I'm really nervous for the WInter Queen now... <_<

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I really loved BC (was raiding in a top 50 guild back then so i really nerded out) but i can already see myself quiting it fairly soon for retail like i did with classic. Always a bit rose tinted in the past but i really don't want to miss the QoL changes modern WoW has.

Anyway SL panel about to start

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I pegged KT to be a boss in the last raid, not the second. Then again this whole raid was what I picture as the final raid so /shrug

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
There were a lot of cool ideas hinted at.

But wow, based on what little they had to show, this patch ain't coming out any time soon.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, basically no meaningful changes for solo players:

- No queue system for M0, even with a new mega dungeon.
- No new rewards for Torghast.
- No solo progression system, if you don't do Mythic keystones / rated PVP / heroic+ raids you are screwed.

I'm so done with this game.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
Still no news about further customization options for the races that were left behind in 9.0. Starting to wonder if that was just a one off thing and things like nightborne, vulpera and lightborn draenei are just going to remain left in the dust. Character customization is one of the most popular things in online games yet for some reason Blizzard has always been way behind the competition and had this sort of ambivalent attitude towards it, when it could such an easy way to please players.

Status
Not open for further replies.