• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017

It's time for the WoW expansion animated prequel series. Last time it was Warbringers, now it's Afterlifes.

It looks like we'll be getting a short for each Shadowlands Covenant.

Between this and the pre-patch on the PTR, I wouldn't be surprised to see a release date at Gamescom.

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Loving that Arthas tease, and pretty sure that's Garrosh in Revendreth. Very excited for Shadowlands!

jxN3

Oct 3, 2018
It'll never happen, but I hope they push Shadowlands to 2021.

It's shaping up so nicely, but I feel like it just needs more time in the oven.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would love to find Arthas wandering the Maw incognito, much like Tirion did back in Vanilla in the Eastern Plaguelands.
The Cataclysm-era short novel with Sylvanas had her come across Arthas in the Maw after she killed herself. He's having a bad time in there

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I don't care how this expansion goes, I just want Sylvanas to be a loot pinata already.

(I actually do care about the expansion I love WoW)

Tri

Oct 25, 2017
SUPER excited for these! I got chills at the end with Uther.

I've been playing through beta, and it's nice that they're keeping a lot of the key storylines with the important characters secret.

Also, was that Garrosh in Revendreth?!

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
It'll never happen, but I hope they push Shadowlands to 2021.

It's shaping up so nicely, but I feel like it just needs more time in the oven.
i doubt they'll go that far, but a december release is still very much possible (and something they've done before!)

obviously the PTR/Public Beta builds aren't going to be as far along as their internal stuff, but if those are any indication they are not nearly close enough to launch

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The current speed record is 5 hours to lvl 50 (current 120) in beta, all with solo play.
Please stop using this as a reference. Leveling speed is significantly sped up in Beta so testers can access all content quicker.
Blizzard said in Shadowlands they want max level to be reachable at 60% time of what it currently takes. So, if it normally takes for new player 120 hours to reach lvl 120 (prior to 100% buff), in Shadowlands to reach lvl 60 it should take about 70 hours.