• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What is it now? Games are good now? they told us that playing games turn us into killing machines ... iam confused.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
This is refreshing. I don't even remember the last time I saw a positive article about video games aimed at the general populace.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Play DOOM Eternal and Animal Crossing New Horizons y'all.

That should have been in their tweet basically.

Oct 31, 2017
So we are officially advised to stay at home, masturbate and play video games.

Brothers and sisters, our time has come round at last

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

I would like to know more .

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
It certainly helps that Doom and Animal Crossing came out at a crucial time. Next up is RE3 and Final Fantasy VII to carry us through April and May.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Awesome. When my nurse partner gets home from a long shift to me having played Destiny 2 all day I can say I was doing my part as well.

Jan 10, 2018
We did it boys! All these years fighting for social acceptance, harassing women and playing real games for real gamers, it finally paid off! /s

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Finally we can leave the shadows to rise up. Gamers will save the world!

I think it´s a good message from the health organization. People need to connect, one way or another.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Going through Witcher 3 (just finished the main quest, onto Blood & Wine, since Hearts of Stone is already done) and Animal Crossing.

I'm a responsible citizen!

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

5eb.jpg

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
I would like to do more to contribute to this noble cause but work from home and an infant prevent me :(

Nov 5, 2017
Hell yeah! Perfect time to be a gamer.

I have gotten started on Ori and the Blind Forest, but the platforming, at times, is so challenging that it is a major turnoff for me to make any real progress in the game. I wish the game were more forgiving...

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could travel back in time to when my parents told me games were a waste and show them that in the future not only would they become a huge industry, but that they'd also help save the world.

The geeks were right. We were always right. 😂

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As soon as sports shut down I knew this was the time for esports to come to prominence. Gamers rise up!

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
This world used to be afraid of us. We've seen it's true face. The streets are empty and the grocery stores are full and when the virus finally hits it's peak all the normies will panic. The accumulated filth of all their sex and social media will foam up about their waists and the WHO and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and Gamers will look down, and whisper "No."

Just being goofy here, no intended offence to anyone.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I should have checked the thread before looking for the Starship Troopers gif.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I will answer the call.

Please, I'm no hero. I'm just doing what anyone would do in my position.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Because their the hero the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll taunt them. Because they can take it. Because their not our hero. Their a silent guardian, a introverted protector. A geeky knight."

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
We have always owed Tom Nook a lot of bells. Now we also owe him our lives and the lives of our loved ones.