• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Canada getting that "welcome back" luck of the draw if they get Group F holy shit.

edit: THEY DID LMAO

hmp

Mar 29, 2022
It'll be exceptionally difficult for Ukraine to be able to play their playoff given, well, everything. Hopefully they can at least play it.
Their game is almost 3 months away. Not sure why people are writing them off already. (If they play, they will easily wipe the floor with Scotland and Wales)

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Early prediction:

Group A:
Senegal
Netherlands

Group B:
England
USA

Group C:
Argentina
Mexico

Group D:
France
Tunisia

Group E:
Spain
Germany

Group F:
Belgium
Croatia

Group G:
Brazil
Serbia

Group H:
Portugal
Uruguay

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Their game is almost 3 months away. Not sure why people are writing them off already. (If they play, they will easily wipe the floor with Scotland and Wales)

Yeah, and they should be given all the time they need. But even three months may not be enough for things to become normal enough for Ukraine to actually field a team with all that that involves. I really hope they do.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
With all the constraints and being in Pot4 that's an ok draw for Canada.

Erwin

Banned
Mar 24, 2021
I miss my nigerians homies
images

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
USA v England the day after Thanksgiving is fun stuff.

US needs 6 points in the other two games.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Matches to look forward too:

USA VS ENG
USA VS IRAN
ARG VS MEX
SPN VS GER
BRA VS CAM
POR VS URU
JPN VS EVERYONE

hmp

Mar 29, 2022
Yeah, and they should be given all the time they need. But even three months may not be enough for things to become normal enough for Ukraine to actually field a team with all that that involves. I really hope they do.
Oh absolutely. I'm far from certain that Ukraine will play.
But some of the people writing them off completly when things have 3 months to evolve is weird.

supkid

Oct 29, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
People thinking the USA will qualify from that group, most likely be Wales in that group. I think people are vastly overestimating the USA here, I think they'll be lucky to get a result out of any of the matches.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
We got the rematch with Uruguay, unfortunately this Ghana team is not the strongest we've had.

Only African teams I think can make noise are Senegal and Tunisia

Nesotenso

Oct 26, 2017
People thinking the USA will qualify from that group, most likely be Wales in that group. I think people are vastly overestimating the USA here, I think they'll be lucky to get a result out of any of the matches.

It will be an inexperienced squad, but this is the most talented US side, provided everyone is healthy.