• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Creatine if you lift heavy weights. Whey or Casein if your daily diet lacks protein. Everything else is kinda bogus imho.

You can add magnesium, Vitamin D or fish oil to your breakfast but those supps aren't necessary for workouts.

Oct 27, 2017
Creatine monohydrate definitely confers benefits which aren't insignificant. Ignore anyone dismisses creatine. It has plenty of research behind it. I've never had any success with any form of creatine that isn't monohydrate, and I suspect they're all gimmicks. The biggest downside to creatine is some bloating, but i think it's worth it.

Protein is a must, but I wouldn't call it a supplement.

Ignore every other workout supplement.

Steve9842017

Nov 7, 2017
Creatine monohydrate and protein pretty much.

I do make my own daily preworkout by just buying beta alanine and l-citrulline:malate in bulk and dosing it out properly. For caffeine, either those little mio caffeine shots or an espresso shot right before working out.

Oct 25, 2017
Vitamins are important for general health, though I only take Vitamin E.

Post and pre-workouts range from either good to just a waste of money. The only good pre-workout that I can notice effects from is C4, while post-workouts are a gamble.

I usually just get my protein from Builder bars.

It also may be important to note that products with creatine aren't vegetarian friendly.