• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm out in the countryside for work in MN so I see plenty of Trumpy shit all over the place with plenty of "Guns are welcome, people are not" style signs and paranoid "This property is under 24/7 surveillance" with cameras stuck to trees. It's embarrassing.

There's a couple people in my walking route who have signs like that on their fences, or dumb joke ones about target practice or whatever. There's also someone that has a reallllly annoying bird-sounding alarm, every time you walk by on the sidewalk :/ I think these type of people are all over the place, really.

tobascodagama

Aug 21, 2020
I think MAGA hats are more like cosplay items, where it's something you buy, but you don't wear in public unless you meet up at an event or something with others of like-mind.
Yeah, pretty much. Their "EDC" signifiers are usually flags, bumper stickers, and signs, sometimes a t-shirt or button. The red caps are mostly a special occasion thing.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
They'd still vote for him in 2024. They are all fucking closet trumpers to the end. I KNOW people who voted for him but tell others public they voted independent.

This is why the polls also get so messed up is because many don't and won't publicly display they love him. They literally should have a damn MAGA stamp across their foreheads

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Wow thats crazy you used to see that many. I've only ever seen yard signs and bumper stickers. I've never actually seen a MAGA hat in person before

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I can think of only one person who had a maga hat on in my area. Early 20s, his mom would wait in the car while he would buy stuff. He always had a smirk on his face though but he never said anything and was always pleasant.

Most of the customers at my old job were boomers though and I would get into arguments about politics every once in a while. I actually kicked out a handful of people who would just start needling me about politics even though I never wore anything political or started conversations about politics. Some people just wanna be trolls.

Massachusetts btw

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
They've gone back underground, waiting for the triumphant return of their lord and savior.
How often do you see MAGA hats in the wild? Genuine question, I'm not American.
Lots of Trump flags and stickers and shirts. Thin Blue Line and coopted Punisher paraphernalia absolutely everywhere. Rarely any hats here in NKY.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen a MAGA hat in Los Angeles, mainly because you'd get your ass kicked for wearing one.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I live in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Since the election, both of our Trump shops have closed up, and I do see less Trump/MAGA things.

That's not to say it's fully stopped.

Epitomage

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
It's too quiet 📦

But when I stay away from my phone and turn the tube off, today has been AGAM free for me too. It's been nice, in a small scale apocalypse approaching sorta way. 🥀

Won't last for me though. Most of my area of AZ is confused as fuck that their gods have failed them.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
MAGA hats worn in public should be considered a terrorist symbol now.

tobascodagama

Aug 21, 2020
I can think of only one person who had a maga hat on in my area. Early 20s, his mom would wait in the car while he would buy stuff. He always had a smirk on his face though but he never said anything and was always pleasant.

Massachusetts btw
I saw a guy like that on the T day after the election in 2016. Dude seemed genuinely surprised that he was getting death glares from everyone else on the train.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Some house close to my gf's still had full Trump flags and Trump blow up dolls at the front of their house as of a week or two ago. Wonder if they still have that shit up.

Oct 28, 2017
How often do you see MAGA hats in the wild? Genuine question, I'm not American.

Ive driven around the country quite a bit. In cities it's quite rare. I'm told Trump supporters are afraid of vandalism to the vehicles and bad treatment to themselves. In rural areas, that shit is everywhere. People fly giant Trump flags on their properties.

SGRX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Since the race was called for Biden, I've chosen the route home every day that takes me past the one house in my neighborhood that had a Trump flag, because I wanted to know the exact moment their hope died. That day was today.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
I live near a university in FL and the next apartment building over has a giant Trump flag they usually fly daily even as recent as last week.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile my neighbors still have their biden and harris signs up
I'm on the south shore of MA and I've got a drive that goes through a few of the more conservative towns in the area. Three people still have BLM signs or Bidden Harris up, and about five had Trump flags/signs/Blue Lives Matter, including one impressive display with a big flag up the flagpole and a christmas light display of the US flag in the window. I'm very curious to see what is still going on when I drive back that way tomorrow.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Long Island here. This place is full of conservatives with left leaning sectors sprinkled all over the island.

Most of the houses with giant Trump flags were removed the day after the election but I still see those giant F150 trucks with the flags on them from time to time.

Funny how I drive out east on a daily basis and there is a shooting range on my way to work and there is a giant sign with Trump signs still up. The lasted things on it are "stop the steal" and "Trump 2020" signs on it lol.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
I see an average of three a day I would say. A cop who lives the next road down had a Trump and a Gadsden flag flying.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
My neighbor displays a massive Trump flag on his house along with an American flag. What really bugs me is I saw him having his house done by landscapers who I assume are undocumented immigrants. Still has this shit up, even after what happened. Most of the other people put their signs away a week or 2 after the election and probably just treat Trump as nothing more than "a difference of opinion" as white suburbanites love to do.

I dont think you see the hats outside of rallies or get-togethers

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I live in Houston Texas and have never seen a MAGA hat in person thankfully. I've seen Trump bumper stickers and cop cars with the Punisher logo on them however.