• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I've become so used to them that they no longer phase me, but they really are ridiculous.

Final Fantasy
Chrono Trigger
Parasite Eve
Bravely Default
Valkyrie Profile
Romancing Saga
Dot Hack
Cross Code
Fate Stay Night
Resident Evil
Saga Frontier
Elden Ring

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Reset Era

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kingdom Hearts: 420/69

Fate Stay niGhT : RE: The 3rd entrance of the slumber moon Redux 2:1

I dont remember the actual fate game titles but lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish I understood what is so tempting to Japanese developers about adding "Re:" to their titles. It's in like everything from games to manga to anime.

jblanco

Oct 27, 2017
  • DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY
  • Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
I really wish I understood what is so tempting to Japanese developers about adding "Re:" to their titles. It's in like everything from games to manga to anime.
it was like "Dash!" or "` (pronounced Dash!)" was a decade ago, to the point that one season of Gintama was named "Gintama`" but they specifically said NOT to pronounce it as "dash" and it was just pronounced "Gintama"

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going. ~

—————

Does it count as world salad if the syntax is sound?

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
51by6UJ5EAL.jpg

Makes no sense.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like someone just smashed their face one the keyboard when asked to come up with a title though
That doesn't matter?

On the other hand, this whole thread is kind of weird with a tone of "Lol those wacky, slappy Japanese and their dumb ways of naming things!", so I'll just bow out.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory /a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream Remix

OP
OP
Zen

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
That doesn't matter?

On the other hand, this whole thread is kind of weird with a tone of "Lol those wacky, slappy Japanese and their dumb ways of naming things!", so I'll just bow out.
My apologies, that wasn't the intent or the tone I wanted the thread to be.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going. ~

—————

Does it count as world salad if the syntax is sound?
They made the title of that game like that on purpose to make fun of other dating sims with ridiculously long titles like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.