• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
I'm not watching this shit on CompressedBO Max in lossy 5.1 and SDR. Their technology's like 2005 era, WTF. They might as well film their future releases with an iPhone and Blue Snowball if they want to make HBO Max their theatrical release.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Do we have any info of where/if this is airing in the UK on the 25th? We don't have HBO Max here but HBO does have a lot of deals with Sky/NOWTV for its programming to air there.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Do we have any info of where/if this is airing in the UK on the 25th? We don't have HBO Max here but HBO does have a lot of deals with Sky/NOWTV for its programming to air there.

The movie is releasing in theaters dec 16 worldwide, but who knows what that means for EU countries with shut down cinemas.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Let my Canadian ass give you money for this WB! No way I'll be making it to theatres anytime soon

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
The wonderful chemistry, classical epic adventure storytelling and earnest sentiment was what made the first ww stand out — very happy to hear impressions suggest this one delivers on that.