• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
If this movie does awesomely and i feel it will, Patty should be in charge of the DCEU or whatever it is called now.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

This part of the trailer made me more hyped for this movie than Black Widow. It looks like 2020 might be the time DC movies get better.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good but there's an obvious unsettling aspect to WW being played by someone that supports brutal occupation of civilians. I know she's at least gone against Netenyahu and his band of fanatics, which lessens the sting for me. Hope she's coming round.

Also, wish she'd bulk up a little, still way too slender to be WW.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
that trailer actually was pretty dope. I really liked them being like "THIS IS THE FUTURE" and it's a shitty 80s style plastic mall

good theming too.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Did they just reuse the mall from Stranger Things season 3?
Looks so similar lol...

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ehhhh

Not really a good trailer, but then again I'm not really a fan of DC so I don't have hype goggles on.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. Love the music choice and the action scenes look good. Chris Pine still being alive is going to bug the hell out of me, but I'm predicting timey wimey stuff at play. Hopefully it doesn't shit the bed in the third act like the previous movie did.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like they really embrace the weird with the Snyder verse gone. Might even have the invisible jet

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
That should be the only trailer.

I think it's better if they don't show any more than that

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Don't get why people had to compare this to black widow. Other than being lead by ladies, i don't see the similarities in terms of themes and atmosphere between the 2 at all to even compare them.

It's like comparing a lollipop to an ice cream and saying one is better than the other. Just because both are 'sweet' in taste doesn't mean they are similar.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Don't get why people had to compare this to black widow. Other than being lead by ladies, i don't see the similarities in terms of themes and atmosphere between the 2 at all to even compare them.

It's like comparing a lollipop to an ice cream and saying one is better than the other. Just because both are 'sweet' in taste doesn't mean they are similar.
...it's not that hard to understand why. They both came out within a week of each other. Leads are prominent women from comics. And it's always marvel vs dc here.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017

Comparing them because they are both comic book movies and usually the Marvel trailers are awesome and the DC ones not so much. WW84 is probably the first trailer i have seen that has genuinely have me interested in a DC movie. Black Widow trailer is one of the first Marvel trailers that wasn't interesting to me. Not saying that the character, movie, plot or whatever isn't interesting the black widow trailer didn't pull me in like Black Panther or Capt'n Marvel. The WW84 feels more like a marvel trailer and the Black Widow trailer feels like a DCEU trailer if that makes any sense. WW84 trailer is like guardians 2 trailers and Thor Ragnarok.

Deleted member 35631

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
The movie will be good and will have great action, but quote me on this: it will have a dumb plot. I can sense it.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Fantastic trailer! My hype is through the roof. Absolutely flawless music choice too. I'm so ready.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
so since DC/WB are now cool with standalone/elseworlds type movies (Joker) and movies with a year in the title (WW84) whats it gonna take for a live action Batman '66?