• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
UPDATE so yeah he is not trust worthy
Official Staff Communication
After consulting with black staff members, we have reviewed the bans which took place at the onset of the story and have lifted the majority of those which were questioning the situation. We apologize, as they were actioned in the spirit of not dismissing or downplaying the accusation of racism levied by the black man in this story. Since then, information has come out which has brought to light that Karlos Dilliard may have weaponized allegations of racism in multiple other events, which has cast doubt on the veracity of his claim in this case. We appreciate and took into account feedback from all members.

Edit:Posted by Royalan

Last edited:

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
As soon as the camera came out and he went to the license plate, she knew she fucked up and freaked out.

That's great - the filming Karen for public shaming + companies firing them after they are outed may really be working. Unfortunately common decency won't work so may need to be fear to keep them in check.

EDIT - I didn't see the actual incident in the beginning but I think she used the n word at him

BumbaT BrowN

Oct 27, 2017
i dont get this where is the racism? Is there a longer video because there is no context except hearsay

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
As funny as it is (and important) to out these Karens, this one in particular unnerved me.

It's Central Park Karen on steroids.

And its hard to ignore that there was a time, not too long ago, when these over-the-top performances would usually result in a dead Black man.

It's just evil. There's no other word for it.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
I didn't believe it was real until she started screaming that he was attacking her.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
I don't know what I just watched, but holy crap, she is freaking out while trying to hide her face. I think she is very afraid of being fired.

Mod edit: Posts restored for context

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
As funny as it is (and important) to out these Karen's, this one in particular unnerved me.

It's Central Park Karen on steroids.

And its hard to ignore that there was a time, not too long ago, when these over-the-top performances would usually result in a dead Black man.

It's just evil. There's no other word for it.
Yep over dramatic bullshit.

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
I watched the first video and I'm confused. Did she only flip him off and cut him off? Like yeah she was being a dick but hardly worth following her home and recording her. Maybe I don't understand the whole picture.

Oct 30, 2017
So she's parked at home? And he followed her all the way back to her house? Yeah that's some road rage.

I've never been inclined to follow someone for being a horrible driver. She's obviously nutty. But.. over driving?

presumably if she started yelling racial terms, it would have been after he followed her? I generally don't hear other drivers shout insults while on the road.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
The cries of being attacked are disturbing because it could lead to something terrible, and not for her.

Yeah, shit's tough for racists, they can't just spew their hate without running the risk of getting identified and subsequently fired.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Jesus christ she's nuts.

I'm not sure following her all the way back home was the best move though, I have witnessed road rage lots, I don't make a habit of following them.

Edit: ah, she was racist... Yeah, fuck her then.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
That reaction is not the reaction of someone who's innocent, holy shit. She knows she fucked up.

Konosuke

Oct 29, 2017
I don't see evidence here that she's racist. It sounds like typical road rage.
i dont get this where is the racism? Is there a longer video because there is no context except hearsay
You guys are missing the part where she yelled "I have a black husband" as a way to de-escalate the issue?

Obviously she is aware of what happens to people caught on camera being racist and started to freak out.

This is like confronting an internet troll in real life.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I mean the first thing she yelled was that she has a black husband...if she wasnt being racist during the road rage she would not have brought up her husbands skin colour...

My understanding is that Karen is a term associated with racism. In the video he repeatedly calls her that, so she might have associated it with racism and decide to mention her husband.

He alleges once that he called her the 'n-word' in that first video, but in subsequent retellings he didn't mention that. In the Insta clip he said she used racial terms, but we don't see that.

I don't know.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
Sad thing is I don't doubt, at all, that this racist does indeed have a Black husband.

(But that's a family conversation.)

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I'm guessing this Karen has seen what happens when Karens are outed online and is having a bit of a panic.

Oct 25, 2017
i am deleting my post because the initial OP did not have the full video and I misunderstood his story

Last edited:

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
My understanding is that Karen is a term associated with racism. In the video he repeatedly calls her that, so she might have associated it with racism and decide to mention her husband.

He alleges once that he called her the 'n-word' in that first video, but in subsequent retellings he didn't mention that. In the Insta clip he said she used racial terms, but we don't see that.

I don't know.

Not sure why you are giving the white woman in hysterics the benefit of the doubt here

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I HAVE A BLACK HUSBAND

Hahahaha that was hilarious! If that's the FIRST thing out of your mouth when being confronted for your racism, you're not just racist, you're an ultraracist.

I don't know.

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

"Karen" is not a racist term. You can be a "karen", regardless of sex or race, but the usual Karens tend to be white women.

He said she called him the n-word and he said that he was called racial epithets in the Instagram post. Her FIRST response was "I have a black husband", which is the "I have black friends" defense. When someone uses that defense, they are trying to defend themselves against 100% valid charges of blatant racism 100% of the time.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why you are giving the white woman in hysterics the benefit of the doubt here
All the crap said said about"he wants to call Karen and ruin my life"and having a black husband a she knew she fuck up its obvious dont know why some people playing games here.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017

I don't know.

Karen is a term most often used to describe racist white women, but that's not just what it's for.

A Karen is any white woman who wields her white privilege to either a) escape consequences for clear wrong doing; or b) deliver consequences to other people doing innocuous things, and just all around not "minding her own damn business."

Even if there were no racism involved here, the freak-out and immediate attempt at self-victimization over a situation in which she was the initial aggressor is still peak Karen.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
"Panic attack?"
"I don't know?"

How on Earth are people still reaching for excuses for this kind of behavior? She's screaming out loud that a black guy is attacking her. That's not a panic attack. That's her going for the equivalent of "it's coming right for us" so that someone will shoot the guy. She knows exactly what she's doing here, even if (and that's a big if) she's not in a rational state of mind while doing it.

She. Is. Deliberately. Trying. To. Get. Him. Killed.

Nothing else matters here. That's all the context you need.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I see it as an escalation of the situation, hoping to sway a third party... Just like how that other Karen started crying as soon as she got into the police station.
We've literally got CENTURIES of US history to support this. White woman shrieks, black man is imprisoned or killed. So fuck her. Make Karens afraid.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
My understanding is that Karen is a term associated with racism.

Your understanding is wrong. It originally comes from a stereotype about shitty customers. And then got stretched to also be used for this type of person going into hysterics when caught out since they act in very much the same way.

It's mostly white women for that reason (entitlement) but didn't originally mean that and anyone can be a Karen

Besides, all the guy did was stop and call her out on her actions. So even if she wasn't racist and just flipped him off(very unlikely), he still isn't doing anything wrong. Her reaction to that makes it undebatable who's in the wrong here.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
The first thing she did was try to stop the recording and cover then she tried to cover her licence plate come on.

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Karen is a term most often used to describe racist white women, but that's not just what it's for.

A Karen is any white woman who wields her white privilege to either a) escape consequences for clear wrong doing; or b) deliver consequences to other people doing innocuous things, and just all around not "minding her own damn business."

Even if there were no racism involved here, the freak-out and immediate attempt at self-victimization over a situation in which she was the initial aggressor is still peak Karen.
Hell, white women who are not Karens probably use that term the most to describe white women who are Karens. Just as a fact of statistics, Karens probably target other white women a lot as well.