• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Trump and his cronies have a plan in place. They are pushing That the economy is dying and convincing people that they need to be outside with others. The paid protesters worked to make people think that they are losing their "rights". It's all about optics and his team does it well.

Since he can't have rallies, he has made sure that he is in front of your face every single day. It's crazy how these things play out.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Damn idk anything about what's up in FL so I read the title and assumed some asshat was removed for doing something stupid like exiting the numbers

Nooooope it's actually for not editing the numbers fml

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
thank god my mom is retiring in june (she's a nurse) cause fuck this bullshit

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Selling out your own constituents to curry favor with a guy who more than likely won't be in office in 9 months

Thats Florida logic, baby

Oct 27, 2017
The GOP is turning into a fascist party.
It's a slow motion coup. I know we're counting on November, but man I don't know. I read that machinations will play out and prevent election fuckery, but think about how every time they do something and there aren't any checks and balances against them. For fucks sake there are even protesters ( astroturfed) against staying safe in a pandemic but not against actual power grabs in plain sight ( firing of IGs). Shit sucks. The end is not a bang, nor a whimper, it's a pathetic meh.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not surprised. With the whole delaying the shutdown, broken unemployment website and not getting their checks and rushing to open because of Tourism and Sports venue.

This is where the House should do an investigation in these red states

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not surprised. With the whole delaying the shutdown, broken unemployment website and not getting their checks and rushing to open because of Tourism and Sports venue.

This is where the House should do an investigation in these red states
Well, the administration keeps firing/removing said people tasked to investigate and/or monitor things. See any of the last 5 IGs Trump fired in the last month or so. So there's that.

I'm sure Trumps Justice Department will get right on that..

OP
OP
Mahonay

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Well, the administration keeps firing/removing said people tasked to investigate and/or monitor things. See any of the last 5 IGs Trump fired in the last month or so. So there's that.

I'm sure Trumps Justice Department will get right on that..
Trump getting rid of every watchdog is extremely unsettling. The fact nothing is being done about that just further shows everyone needs to fucking vote this election, because it's becoming more and more apparent that he will continue getting away with all of this.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
God I hope the west coast secedes soon. The GOP will surely cheat their way into winning every 2020 election (Senate, presidency, local).

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL