• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderbrah

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
This is a case where you don't really need to pick a side;

1) The lady had it coming to her and the fact she thought that she was going to be able to walk away protected by old white lady privilege makes her bused knee all the more funny
2) The man should get charged with assault, should lose his job and any other lawful and just punishment for his actions. What he did was wrong.

I actually agree with this lol. Fuck that lady but also, you can't have people body slamming others in public without repercussion. So yeah, put him in jail.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck getting a hate speech law against the n-word legalized in America. Will never happen.

People know it won't happen.

But people want to continue acting like we have recourse against racism that isn't just letting white folks get away with it.
>mah freedom of speech includes me saying it whenever to whomever!

I feel bad for the black community and other minorities in America

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
i definitely understand his rage at this racist woman but dude might have ruined his life and has nothing to show for it. he might get some props now but people will eventually move on and he is the only one that has to deal with the consequences.
Yeah it's really sad tbh, she's gonna get a big payday too most likely. Ugh

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
This is a case where you don't really need to pick a side;

1) The lady had it coming to her and the fact she thought that she was going to be able to walk away protected by old white lady privilege makes her busted knee all the more funny
2) The man should get charged with assault, should lose his job and any other lawful and just punishment for his actions. What he did was wrong.
Yup. Well put.

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
What if, when she called him a nigger, he had engaged her in the marketplace of ideas instead of slamming her on the asphalt? He might have convinced her not to be a racist. And she might have taught him something too.
Fuck convincing these people to not be racist. That ship has sailed. What they ain't gonna do is say the shit to our face though.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
"If she says something she regrets, it does not give a grown man the right to chase her into the parking lot as she is trying to leave the store and slam down a 55 year old grand mother on the concrete."

Buddy, she said the n-word. The only thing she regretted was saying it in ear shot of him and getting fuckin owned for it.
Are you serious ? Should I go around body slamming folks everytime someone calls me a sand-* or a terrorist ? Is this a joke ?

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Why are y'all so glad to have a martyr? Now we have another one of us locked up in prison. Every black man in prison is one less voice that can speak up!

Imagine if half the black men that ends up in prison instead pursue careers in law or politics?

Did she deserve it? Yes. But the cons of his action far, far, outweighs the pros here.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck getting a hate speech law against the n-word legalized in America. Will never happen.

People know it won't happen.

But people want to continue acting like we have recourse against racism that isn't just letting white folks get away with it.
You are not wrong, but in the context of this incident body slamming a 55 year old woman from behind could have easily killed her had her head smashed into the concrete. She is a piece of shit but posed no threat to any of the staff

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you serious ? Should I go around body slamming folks everytime someone calls me a sand-* or a terrorist ? Is this a joke ?
As a brown person myself, yeah fuck racists pieces of shit that use that against us. Maybe it doesn't affect you personally but the community gets affected by it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

These topics piss me off. I can't even imagine coming in them from the perspective of a Black person or a Minority. This country is so determined to dismiss examples of racism, so that it absolves the majority of the guilt they should feel when they themselves are racist or have racist thoughts.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is a clear example of why prisons will always be about punishment, there's a primal need to get ''even'' and that won't disappear from humanity any time soon.

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 day): Inappropriate comment, wishing death on someone else
Too bad she didn't die.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You are not wrong, but in the context of this incident body slamming a 55 year old woman from behind could have easily killed her had her head smashed into the concrete.
I don't care what happens to any individual racist when they get caught up in an altercation that's a direct result of their own racism.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I never asked what violence wise should happen to the racist white woman. I just asked what should happen. Whether that be violent or not. What punishment in any regard should this racist white woman endure for using a racial slur?

What I find funny is that you keep thinking people are painting you as a defender of racism when you have done that yourself.

You aren't interested in meaningful discussion about any of this, and it's pretty fucking clear. proceeds to go back and forth with people after saying you wouldn't. classic.
I asked you this same shit and you never answered me, yet you keep arguing with TangFei.

Oct 25, 2017
Why are y'all so glad to have a martyr? Now we have another one of us locked up in prison. Every black man in prison is one less voice that can speak up!

Imagine if half the black men that ends up in prison instead pursue careers in law or politics?

Did she deserve it? Yes. But the cons of his action far, far, outweighs the pros here.
Wait, dude's in jail? why tho

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Calling someone the N word doesn't warrant getting body slammed on hard pavement. He's lucky he isn't being charged with murder because she seriously could have died.

Lady is a racist scumbag. But call her a cracker or white trash. Don't fucking body slam her on pavement. Jesus fucking christ. I hope he gets a long sentence and learns his lesson because someone who can become that violent over a word should not be walking around in public.

(also, please don't ban me). (you'd be banning a black man)
Do you really think people don't know what you're up to lol

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
As a brown person myself, yeah fuck racists pieces of shit that use that against us. Maybe it doesn't affect you personally but the community gets affected by it.

Its demoralizing. Imagine having this bitch dress you and everybody you work with down while also bragging that the police who would murder you without hesitation won't do shit to her. Oh, and she kicked one of the girls. But we're supposed to just take it I guess so that the white enablers can feel safe. Fuck that.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Its demoralizing. Imagine having this bitch dress you and everybody you work with down while bragging that the police who would murder you without hesitation won't do shit to her. But we're supposed to just take it I guess so the white enablers feel safe. Fuck that.
Everything is cool until someone is checked for their racism. Then, oh man, it just wasn't the right way to go about it. They won't ever tell you what the right way is, but it's out there!

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, you say that but casually ignore the consequences of the person doing that lol

Read through my post history and comeback and ask me that again.

I asked you this same shit and you never answered me, yet you keep arguing with TangFei.

I'm sorry! Everytime I start typing something out, I see someone type really dumb racist defending shit and I get side tracked.

Let me find your posts and get back to you.

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019
My question to the black people that agree with the worker in this thread. We know if a white person goes into the hood and calls someone a n*gger they would likely get shot. This body slam could've killed this lady. What level of violence is okay to y'all over a slur. No matter how violent the word IS, it is not physical violence and I could never defend that in retaliation. Though I have done it.
Black men have been lynched, hanged, beaten, spit upon and every thing else under the sun for merely looking at a white woman. They used to call it 'reckless eyeballing", a whole lot of white people want those days to come back, they call it "being respected again" To me, you call a black person a nigger in public and then brag that your family are police officers with all the connotations that carries then you've practically asked for an ass whipping at a minimum.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017

You asked what should happen, not what would. What should happen is for violence and hate like this to be escalated to a hate crime with all the extra punishments hate crimes deserve.

You're right in that our society has sicknesses in it and this is one of them. It's not right that she should be able to denigrate and intimidate people. She should face consequences for her actions from our society and legal system and, unfortunately, she probably would not have. But she shouldn't be picked up and slammed down onto concrete from 4-5 feet like that. He could have easily killed her if her head hit the pavement first.

The wrong lessons are going to result from this: that lady is going to get rewarded, financially by the company and in sympathy from her friends and family.

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
Everything is cool until someone is checked for their racism. Then, oh man, it just wasn't the right way to go about it. They won't ever tell you what the right way is, but it's out there!

They'll let these people start lynching again if it meant that they get to have a peaceful night's sleep. Maybe even quote us a nice Bible verse!!!

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Read through my post history and comeback and ask me that again.

I'm sorry! Everytime I start typing something out, I see someone type really dumb racist defending shit and I get side tracked.

Let me find your posts and get back to you.
I'll type it out again for you might be hard to find, lots of shit going down.

How come you believe legal physical violence should be the repercussion and how do you draw the law in terms of output on said physical violence.

Why do you believe this should be the option over making such hate speech illegal and punishable as a jailable offence?

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Would I? No. Do I think it's genuinely ok to do it? Oh yeah absolutely.
I actively watch racist people get punched hard and hide away

this is so disturbingly uncivilized it's not even funny. Be the example you want others to be but folks here saying be as bad as others are at their core .

that's the thing isn't it. People do not think that they should the best example for future and be the best example. No it's not like that anymore. Now it's body slamming a weak minded racist because that will show them even in their sunconscious that maybe I did a bad thing today saying that word

Oct 26, 2017
Everything I have to say has been said. I just wonder if her racist ass will ever use that word again, or if this lesson will stick.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They'll let these people start lynching again if it meant that they get to have a peaceful night's sleep.
I don't get why people don't understand words go beyond just words. Post 9/11 the entire world saw us differently. Racist caricatures in media, racist portrayal of brown people in comics/video games/movies. Just because "terrorists" started being associated to our skin colour.

Jun 10, 2018
Calling someone the N word doesn't warrant getting body slammed on hard pavement. He's lucky he isn't being charged with murder because she seriously could have died.

Lady is a racist scumbag. But call her a cracker or white trash. Don't fucking body slam her on pavement. Jesus fucking christ. I hope he gets a long sentence and learns his lesson because someone who can become that violent over a word should not be walking around in public.

(also, please don't ban me). (you'd be banning a black man)
Pro-tip - Admitting that you're black doesn't mean you don't couch anti-black sentiments in the recesses of your subconcious thanks to fucked Western conditioning.

And reading a response like THIS while being fully aware of the violence inflicted to black men at the behest of hateful white women, I'd say you got some unpacking to do.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
why physical violence should be the legally acceptable punishment

Legally acceptable? No. I would want it to be one of those unwritten rules that white people get that tells police to look the other way and not press charged.

what boundary the violence can be held within

I think getting the shit kicked out of you for calling someone a racial slur is pretty much good. I'm not going to specify where you draw the line specifically cause there are so many factors involved it's not worth it.

why do you believe this to be more effective then making the use of the word a punishable criminal offence?

Because the system of America isn't designed to help people of color in any way and given how white people obsess over the 1st amendment like it is their god given right to say the n-word, they will NEVER give that right up. Ever. So bodying some racist fuck head is the only recourse left that actually has any sort of punishment.

But as I said before, you either win as a racist white person or win as a racist white person. It will always be a catch 22.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is so disturbingly uncivilized it's not even funny. Be the example you want others to be but folks here saying be as bad as others are at their core .
LMAO what are you talking about? Since when are racists civilized for me to care about them?
Oh hey thank you for calling me a terrorist cunt. Would you like to sit down here have a drink with me and let's talk why that word actively hurts me and my community? And hey while you're at it here's a nice shish kebab

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
If equality could've been achieved with peace it would've happened by now. But we know what actually happens right?

3508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.