• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
They've done other videos which clearly end up being so ridiculous that you'd be hard pressed to believe they're not taking the piss. I'll give them their due, they've managed to make themselves seem delusional enough that people do actually believe them at least.

But yeah, they have another video where they "tye-dye" a white dress using flares in a plastic box...

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is one of those things where if she was a man everyone would just know it's a joke.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
tenor.gif

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
This is like watching a car crash in slow motion. So fucking painful and cursed.

My French soul is hurting like mad.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
This does seem like a joke.

The only legit thing though is the milk. It's a great ingredient to use in order to neutralize the acidity in tomato sauce. I always use a small amount of milk in my bolognese to take the edge off the red wine and tomatoes.
the acidity in spaghetti-o sauce is already neutralized by the ten cups of sugar

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
You could make this a bit less garbage just with some vegetables in the filling. I cringed when cut the crusts off, what a waste of 50% of the bread and the most flavoursome part.

I've never used tinned spaghetti, but I use baked beans in a similar way to make a leftovers dish I call "tramp's pie" - basically like shepherd's pie with the base being any leftover veg that needs using up with a tin of baked beans to make it wet and whatever spices/herbs I have to hand, then on top leftover mashed potato.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
This is like watching a car crash in slow motion. So fucking painful and cursed.

My French soul is hurting like mad.
I am Italian and you don't want to know what that video did to mine.

Newsflash: Just because we are Italian, that does not mean we use garlic everywhere, and when we do use it, we make sure it is the real thing.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
That's... what? That's too nice a kitchen for someone who can't cook. Even worse are her "awesome", "perfect" and "amazing" while she murder the food.

Lusankya

Oct 27, 2017
The weirdest thing to me is cutting all the crust from the bread, basically throwing away half of it.

Jac_Solar

Oct 28, 2017
Those craft videos are incredible. I like that Lauren mentions how she learned that one craft idea on a trip to Italy. The craft is literally pouring water into an empty wine bottle and then sticking it in the fridge. And if you want to spice things up you can tie a ribbon around the neck of the bottle.

I don't like that she's just complaining and doing extreme nit picking about another video series just because the tips are extremely simple. They might be useful to some people. I didn't watch the entire video so maybe it's about something else, but that's what it seemed like to me and I don't like those kinds of videos. They just come across as cruel.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Her arms are definitely not gross ass (??), as for the rest - I would reserve judgement until I've actually tried it. It's obviously not som sophisticated cuisine, but that was not the point.

I mean it's spaghettios with milk and cheese. I think we pretty much know what it tastes like.

Sheiter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was dissapointed this wasn't a Haachama thread but glad to see her getting recognized a few times for some food disasters.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like that she's just complaining and doing extreme nit picking about another video series just because the tips are extremely simple. They might be useful to some people. I didn't watch the entire video so maybe it's about something else, but that's what it seemed like to me and I don't like those kinds of videos. They just come across as cruel.
One of the tips was literally "put water in a bottle" and the recipe for a scary Halloween cocktail was "make any cocktail and put dry ice in it". Complaining about that is not extreme nitpicking, that's just pointing out how stupid and pointless those videos are.

Jac_Solar

Oct 28, 2017
One of the tips was literally "put water in a bottle" and the recipe for a scary Halloween cocktail was "make any cocktail and put dry ice in it". Complaining about that is not extreme nitpicking, that's just pointing out how stupid and pointless those videos are.

She called the editors incompetent because they said a similar thing twice, probably for the sake of clarification. Maybe extreme nitpicking were wrong words to use, but I still feel like it's nitpicky about certain things. Like the spider thing. That could be a fun decoration to make.. Why complain about that? Or syrup on the outside of glass, and so forth. I dunno, it just comes across as a bit mean spirited.

Last edited:

Bjomesphat

Nov 5, 2017
Can't wait to see the Gordon Ramsay reaction video where he absolutely roasts her!!!

I feel like this is the first time some of you people have been on the internet.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think that video was meant to be taken seriously, OP. You think someone would get butter all over their arms like that instead of using like anything else in the kitchen to flatten the bread out?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
So was this an expert troll?

For the first 20 seconds I thought maybe she was really poor just trying to make something work to feed her family. Then I looked at the god-tier cutting board. Then the rest of the giant kitchen.

I'm categorizing this was 'White Nonsense' until proven otherwise.
The hell Is spaghettios?
Lowest quality canned "pasta", with marketing targeted at children. The only audience for whom it tastes good. It's boxed Kraft Macaroni & Cheese tier. Maybe a tier below that, even.

I don't know how I knew but as soon as I saw the spaghettios I knew milk was going to be added.
And it was skim milk, no less. You see how watery that shit looked? Absolutely disgusting.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Most of this is "fine", like conceptually the dish could be a thing your kid made once and loves it for some reason, but some choices, and preparation make it wildly horrific

Like Spaghetti-os with Hotdogs in a pie? Weird, but you do you.
Crustless buttered bread as a topper? I'm already lost, but like if that's what you like, I'm not judging that.
Cheese is good, yeah, use more though.

Mashing out the bread with your arms? What the fuck, use a rolling pin, or something heavy?
Milk? Like conceptually, I kinda understand the logic here, but no, don't.

THAT MUCH FUCKING GARLIC SALT? I have used, a quarter of what she used at any step she put garlic salt in it... and it was too salty, and had an almost overwhelming garlic flavour, and I fucking love salt and garlic... She went overboard on this and all this will taste like... is that garlic salt, it's going to be overwhelmingly salty, and very garlicy.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking GASPED when she started squishing with her arms
Must be a joke but I won't lie I would try it
not the milk though thats unforgiveable

Oct 28, 2017
Me: This can't be that bad.
Sees spaghetti-os in frozen pie crust
Me: oh no
Her:*smashes fists into buttered bread
Me: What the fuck is she doing!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was going to be sausages in the spaghetti and I said to myself that isn't THAT awful. Then she kept going. White people getting tired of being told they don't season their food. So now they resort to this. Also, kids do love crust. At least I did. Especially on pizza.

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Does The Verge have a food segment?

also, spaghetti Os taste like puke, so her first infraction was starting the video like that.