• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Xq1o3v0.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Can you walk to the police with me?"

Is this a new form of Karenhood?

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm surprised with all these stories of dumb white folk calling cops about nothing that other dumb white folk would try not calling cops about nothing. But these shitty stories are happening almost daily.

Oct 25, 2017
She's playing the black card.

You know how black people always use their blackness to get out of trouble?

Yeah, that's the black card. It works every time.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
It's good that these people are so dumb that they do this after seeing how it turns out for the other people doing this. But I honestly can't fathom how these people function in life with such hate for other people just because of skin color. I almost want to feel sorry for her, but fuck her.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I like how she uses the word black card as if it is some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card.

Like how fucking ignorant can you possibly be?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Lets be real here, people like this are just unfixable and will continue doing this until the day they die. Best to just throw them away in jail for life before they do this shit again and the police officer which arrives at the scene harms the black person she called the cops on for no reason.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
damn. even her husband left her but he's a piece of shit for not telling her to stop

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
another victim of the first amendment.

Let them speak and hang themselves with their words. Another one outed, millions to go

grand

Oct 25, 2017
There's legitimately people who think there are magically roaming bands of black people going around and attacking white people right now. Which is hilarious because those social media rumors always pop up in 99% white rural areas where you couldn't even find 10 minorities, let alone hundreds. So it's not shocking that racists have gone full blown victimhood here. All the idiots are coming out of the woodwork to make themselves known.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
DO THESE PEOPLE NOT LEARN?!

I understand these morons are out there doing this every day and this is who they are. But right now? With everything going on? With another Karen getting dunked on and losing her job like five days ago? How can people be so stupid holy shit

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Ultra Instinct Karen. Fuck me. I would've laughed in her fucking face if she genuinely asked me to just put my shit down and walk with her to the police station for no reason.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
There's legitimately people who think there are magically roaming bands of black people going around and attacking white people right now. Which is hilarious because those social media rumors always pop up in 99% white rural areas where you couldn't even find 10 minorities, let alone hundreds. So it's not shocking that racists have gone full blown victimhood here. All the idiots are coming out of the woodwork to make themselves known.

I grew up in a rural area. There were never more than 3 black students enrolled in my school at any time. Unsurprisingly, those families moved away fairly quickly most of the time.

There were always rumors and stories circulating about gang activity creeping into the area, or places you had to be careful because these minority gangs were around. I assume they were partially fed just be the appearance of any non-white people who moved there or just stopped at the gas station while driving through.

Meanwhile, there was a history of organized crime by white groups in the area.