• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Great trailer and July is sooner than I though we would get this. Looking forward to it. Now please a trailer for Doom with a release in October next. Thanks Bethesda!

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
Awesome, just finished The New Order the other week and will be getting Wolf 2 ASAP, co-op Wolfenstein looks sick.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Day 1. Looks very interesting.

July is a fantastic launch month. Almost nothing launches in the summer.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Day one.

Though one thing that's annoying me is it seems weapons/helicopters etc look straight out of New Order/New Colossus? Doesn't this take places in the 80's? Where's all the new tech? lol

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If Arkane Lyon are working on this, I assume Austin is working on The Crossing's spiritual successor.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright they confirmed that Turbo Killer was just used for the trailer and Carpenter Brut isn't actually doing the soundtrack

but still, the raddest trailer i've seen in a while

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
I've never played a Wolfenstein game before, but that trailer was so sick. Carpenter Brut music into my veins please.

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
This trailer is hype as hell, wow

So the Switch version launches the same day as the other ones? That's cool, although Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches the very same day, LoL

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Should I hold out and get this on Switch? I wasn't too big on how Doom felt on it the time I tried it. Not sure what to expect.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Was the tone like that in Wolfenstein 2? I played Wolfenstein 1 and the tone was significantly more reserved, where as this trailer feels like it's verging on 'Bulletstorm' dialogue

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Is the Deluxe Edition getting a physical release?

I want physical but I also want the Buddy Pass and other shit.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Day one.

Though one thing that's annoying me is it seems weapons/helicopters etc look straight out of New Order/New Colossus? Doesn't this take places in the 80's? Where's all the new tech? lol

Realistically I think it's like Old Blood in that it's definitely going to be built on the core of the previous mainline Wolfenstein game, so there's probably a decent amount of asset re-use.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
rgU09Uq.gif

RZpV7px.gif

RrZm75H.gif

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was supposed to be like a small-sized, budget-priced game. I guess not? I wonder how long it is considering it's coming out relatively soon after TNC.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i hope there is a balanced difficulty and actual level-design this time. wolfenstein 2 remains my biggest disappointment of the current console generation, i hope they go back to the qualities of new order.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, "open-ended" and with Arkane assisting. Am I allowed to dream that they helped with the level design? Because if so, that's one of the bigger problems I had with New Colossus. Enemies took too many bullets to die, too.

If they fixed that, and Arkane assist them with Wolf 3 as well... It would be wolfenstein heaven!

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really, really hope this hits the same kinds of "What the fuck just happened" highs that the Wolf 2 story did.

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, 60 Euro for 2 games I already own 4 times each, or 40 Euro for a kick ass coop experience on my Switch... Decisions Decisions.
Bethesda is the best 3rd party on Switch, by a wide margin. Capcom is scum compared to them.

Oct 27, 2017
Is it $60? I'm fine with that it so.

Same day as FE is rough for me personally but i loved the last two Wolfensteins so I'm Down

Edit: just saw $30 at GameStop, nice!

Last edited: