• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Terror Twin will you play as?

• Jess

Votes: 277 71.8%
  • Soph

Votes: 159 41.2%

• Total voters
Jul 6, 2018
I loved The New Colossus, but this game has me really worried about life bars and tacked on RPG-lite elements.

I associate lifebars with bullet sponge enemies. I am going to be upset if I can't kill a Nazi with a couple headshots because they're 5 levels higher than I am or other such fun-killing pseudo-RPG drivel.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Super freakin' excited about this! Paris and Nazi Killing in the 80s sounds like a dream. I'd usually go PC but my homie only has an X so we're playing it there. Getting the two TVs side by side and playing for hours!

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what this means for Lyon now that the game is being released? They probably won't be working on support or DLC for a small game like this, so full speed ahead on Deathloop?

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
I'm really interested to know the length of this game. I find it hard to believe this game is double the length of Wolf 2. Hopefully is under 15 hours for a normal playthrough. I think I'll find it hard to schedule any more time than that for co-op.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'm really interested to know the length of this game. I find it hard to believe this game is double the length of Wolf 2. Hopefully is under 15 hours for a normal playthrough. I think I'll find it hard to schedule any more time than that for co-op.
25-30 hours if you want to 100% everything, the story itself can be done quicker than Wolfenstein II's campaign

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I want to buy that game day 1 on switch. I really do. But I'm afraid that panic button will once again patch it in 3 months and dramatically improve the resolution and performances...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, it was a positive reaction. Just surprised me. That's very robust given the price and existence of the Buddy Pass.
Ah, gotcha. To be fair it's a number that's probably stretching it a little, as in replaying missions many times over to get the coinage to buy all the cosmetics.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Ah, gotcha. To be fair it's a number that's probably stretching it a little, as in replaying missions many times over to get the coinage to buy all the cosmetics.
Is there a trophy/achievement list out yet? Hoping for no Mein Leben this go around but wouldn't mind some challenge and replay value as I have a buddy that's game for it.
Is the buddy pass one time use? Aka locked to the first player you give it to?
Nope. Anyone can download the non-paid version but they must have someone with the Deluxe to play it.

nuttyevans

Nov 8, 2017
Waiting for reviews. TNC was shite so need to see that they've made improvements before looking into this.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for reviews. TNC was shite so need to see that they've made improvements before looking into this.

arkane lyone is working on this, so there should be something that resembles leveldesign and goes beyond copy & paste bunker levels.
(yes, i hate tnc with a passion. i still dont get how they could mess up that badly after new order)

Last edited:

GhostBanana

Mar 18, 2019
Hamburg
I loved The New Colossus, but this game has me really worried about life bars and tacked on RPG-lite elements.

I associate lifebars with bullet sponge enemies. I am going to be upset if I can't kill a Nazi with a couple headshots because they're 5 levels higher than I am or other such fun-killing pseudo-RPG drivel.
Same page I'm on. Really dislike the idea of Nazis having health bars.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
"she-wolves hunt in pack" ? :P

I didn't know the game releases so soon... i am surprised.
I'll play solo, i cross my fingers the campaign will be fun-

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
arkane lyone is working on this, so there should be something that resembles leveldesign and goes beyond copy & paste bunker levels.
(yes, i hate tnc with a passion. i still dont get how they could mess up that badly after new order)

?? I was referring to the uncensored German version, not the level design.

Oct 26, 2017
I managed to snag both this and Doom Eternal on a great deal through GMG not too long ago.

I'm one of the many people who loved The New Order and The Old Blood, but did not really care for The New Colossus. I'm interested to see how this one shapes up, and I won't feel too burned if I don't like it since I got it for very cheap.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Quality OT,thanks guys.
Not many games I'm down for on day one....but always Wolfenstein.
Please,please be good for solo players.....I'm fairly confident it will be.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Nice OT!
Preordered the game and can`t wait to play it this weekend.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
OT is fire, amazing work!

Really liked the last two Wolfensteins (plus the Old Blood) but somehow this one hasn't piqued my interest yet. Maybe once more impressions have arrived.

Nov 6, 2017
Most people probably won't even notice this
At least at the moment it's impossible for the people to notice at all. The uncensored version is not up for sale / preorder in the German store and the game is released in a few days.

Edit: According to BethesdaGermany this will not change. Only the German version will be aviable digital in the German Xbox store. They blame technical reasons for that.

Last edited:

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Trying to debate if I need a physical copy of this, short time to decide if I cancel my pre-order or not.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can it be played solo ? And I didn't play yet the last one it's ok ?

interested in this one and the Vr one

Tony

Oct 27, 2017
I got this with the RTX promo, which is just the base version. Any way to upgrade to the buddy pass version? Can't find anything anywhere, I'm assuming no.

Nov 6, 2017
I did not find anything, but has the game splitscreen support on consoles?

Wanted to play the game in coop, but one of the two consoles in house just died away and the free repair will take 8-10 days.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I'm one of like six people in this world who liked TNC. 🤷‍♂️

Nah, they are just crazy. All three are great. Took me a second playthrough of TOB to appreciate it but these are a great series of games. TNC gave life like maps that aren't just a corridor with a branching path, great gunplay, a challenge, ability to kill Nazi & KKK members, and an interesting story...not sure what there isn't to love outside it was a little short and the Season Pass was a bit lack luster.

I did not find anything, but has the game splitscreen support on consoles?

Wanted to play the game in coop, but one of the two consoles in house just died away and the free repair will take 8-10 days.

Nope, no splitscreen.

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
There will be RPG elements, you can level up, explore Paris freely and tacke missions in any order you want to unlock new tag team abilities, gadgets, weapon attachments, cosmetics and more.

Wait what? I had no idea.