• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a hub world in this game like the first and is there something similar to the newspapers and stuff?

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have any tips for performance on PC? it seems to be mostly smooth on high with my 1060, but every now and then cutscenes *crawl*

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Have they finally fixed the sound mixing?

It was beyond terrible in the previous two games...

Oct 25, 2017
even on low 720p I'm getting stuttering in the first room. my CPU (i7 7700HQ) is just barely below the min spec apparently. this really sucks. :(

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
C'moooooon :(
H1YgTY1.png

Oct 25, 2017
just one last post on this: windows exclusive fullscreen continues to be a fucking shit show, especially when coupled with weird scaling settings in display preferences. turning off all auto-scaling and forcing exclusive fullscreen has *dramatically* improved performance. so if you're having this issue, or finding that you can only see part of the screen in exclusive fullscreen: that's your issue.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Oh my god the dialogue in this game is fucking perfect. This is exactly what I need right now. Just made it to
Manhattan, you white ass nazi fuckin pig!

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Nope. That is official promo art.

Wow, they really did great with promoting the game and the artwork.

bloody hell this game is amazing. im 4 hours in and i cant stop.

Oh my god the dialogue in this game is fucking perfect. This is exactly what I need right now. Just made it to
Manhattan, you white ass nazi fuckin pig!

Oh man, these comments are making the wait very hard lol

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be able to play until later on tomorrow night because of work. It's gonna be such a long wait.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
It showed up on my doorstep today (deluxe edition), a day early! No time to play today, and I'll barely have time to install it tomorrow. But Saturday morning! Can't wait!

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
When does it pick up? Up to the milkshake part shown in the previews and have found it pretty boring and stale so far and I loved the first game.

Edit: they sure buffed the shot gun gore tho, it takes chunks out of people soldier of fortune style damn.

Last edited:

Schnee

Oct 25, 2017
Played about 3/4 hours.

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME ALL AROUND.

Stepping out into Manhattan and I couldn't help but make a Fallout joke. Yes there's also a Sewer Gator if you go for a collectible.

Levels have been excellent, characters are brilliant with some amazing lines (Fergus and Grace in particular) and the music is what you expect from Mick Gordon.

Only thing I haven't liked is some checkpoints. One of them put me in a godawful position between a big guy and the Nazi equivalent of a Promethean Soldier.

I need to sleep now because it's like 5 am lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Played a bit and really like it so far. I'm about 3 hours in and the dialogue between the characters is pretty great. Also digging the music too.Cant wait to dive in for more but i know mario is gonna stop me from doing so.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Ok that's odd. So when you shoot enemies you won't see or hear the impact at all? Something that is in pretty much any fps? Da hell.
So you'll have the visual of the hostile NPC getting shot up, and of course the sound of the gun, but there's not the sense of audible impact from the connection of the two one finds in most modern shooters, Destiny 2 being the best example

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Um for some reason after selecting brightness I got a blank film grain screen with nothing on it? Then I tried to tab out and got bsod :(

Cargo Shorts

Oct 25, 2017
I should not be in this thread. An hour ago I was looking at my wishlist, now I'm staring at the checkout. Wallet's still in the other room. I think I'm good.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Got this on AMD rewards and they still haven't sent out keys :(
Was really hoping to pre-load and start playing tonight since i'm busy tomorrow.

Oh well, can't really complain about getting free game a few hours late.

Yeah I just checked and no key on the AMD rewards portal page either, did you get the prey + Wolf 2 bundle? I wonder if it'll come with the pre order bonus mission thingie or not.

No rush for me either, picked up Mario Odyssey and AC Origins today and I'm playing South Park so gonna be a few days before I can even run Wolfenstein 2. I just hope AMD posts keys soon so I can at least download the game.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh boy, this GD fight in
the loft in Manhattan

I just started low on supplies and cannot find a quick enough route to grab them that doesn't also include me dying a horrible death. Over and over and over.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
The Episode 0 pre-order pack, does it come as a code packed in the first shipment or is it a pre-order key that retailers mail out?