• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They did say they're going to announce more next gen enhancements beyond Doom Eternal & Elder Scrolls Online.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
First time I hear about a Wolfenstein collection

Arkane collection is a thing already though, I imagine its the same thing

Dishonored & Prey: The Arkane Collection

Comemore 20 anos incríveis da Arkane Studios com a Dishonored Prey The Arkane Collection Com um catálogo que já recebeu centenas de prêmios, incluindo diversos prêmios de Jogo do Ano, a Arkane Studios passou as últimas duas décadas aperfeiçoando seu estilo único e sua jogabilidade imersiva. Das...

Comprar o Dishonored & Prey: The Arkane Collection | Xbox

20 anos de jogos incríveis e premiados da Arkane Studios! Obtenha a coleção completa e receba Dishonored: Definitive Edition (contém o jogo completo, além de todos os complementos), Dishonored 2, Dishonored: A Morte do Estranho e Prey!

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
I would love Dishonored on the Switch. Those these collections are interesting though.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020

Comemore 20 anos incríveis da Arkane Studios com a Dishonored Prey The Arkane Collection Com um catálogo que já recebeu centenas de prêmios, incluindo diversos prêmios de Jogo do Ano, a Arkane Studios passou as últimas duas décadas aperfeiçoando seu estilo único e sua jogabilidade imersiva. Das...

20 anos de jogos incríveis e premiados da Arkane Studios! Obtenha a coleção completa e receba Dishonored: Definitive Edition (contém o jogo completo, além de todos os complementos), Dishonored 2, Dishonored: A Morte do Estranho e Prey!
Wolfenstien is old as well.

Buy Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection | Xbox

The Wolfenstein Alt History Collection takes players on an epic adventure through a grim alternate history where Nazis have achieved global domination. Shoot, stab, and kill your way through the Nazi ranks in four critically acclaimed games in the Wolfenstein franchise - Wolfenstein: The New...

Hopefully all these games are getting next gen patches.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

The Alt History Collection has been available digitally for a while now, too.

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
The fucking quality of the games on the Arkane Collection. No one does level design like Arkane, man.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

Yeah I thought about this bundle (but it also includes Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah)

store.steampowered.com

Save 30% on Arkane 20th Anniversary Bundle on Steam

20 years of amazing, award winning games from Arkane Studios! Pick up the full collection and receive Arx Fatalis, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Dishonored: Definitive Edition (contains the full game as well as all add-on content), Dishonored 2, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, and Prey!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Those have been up at Canadian retailers for a bit now. Just a repackaging like that DOOM set from last year:

Dishonored and Prey Arkane Collection - Xbox One: Xbox One: Video Games - Amazon.ca

Dishonored and Prey Arkane Collection - Xbox One: Xbox One: Video Games - Amazon.ca

81Epe2skfTL._AC_UL480_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg
81izahp+H6L._AC_UL480_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

4 exciting games for one price
Includes Dishonored 2 (disc) and prey (Disc), plus one code for Dishonored: death of the outsider and Dishonored Definitive Edition
A compilation of exhilarating action and adventures

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
So, will this start the Xbox exclusivity stuff with Zenimax?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
These collections both definitely already exist so I've updated the title to specifiy that the ESRB ratings are for Series X as that seems like the newsworthy part?

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Interesting that it only says Xbox Series. Maybe it's for a physical release that isn't coming to PlayStation? It would be pretty lame if Xbox gated next-gen enhancements from PlayStation, but then again, PlayStation seems uninterested in providing free next-gen enhancements for their games, so I don't know why people would expect another publisher to do that.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017

The Wolfenstein Alt History Collection takes players on an epic adventure through a grim alternate history where Nazis have achieved global domination. Shoot, stab, and kill your way through the Nazi ranks in four critically acclaimed games in the Wolfenstein franchise - Wolfenstein: The New...

Nice to see all these games are probably getting next gen patches.
The physical release date has me suspicious, both November 17th, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
I know the Bethesda purchase isn't official yet but it would be shitty if Microsoft started charging for next gen upgrades.

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
If these don't even release Playstation there is no way Elder Scrolls and Starfield are, since these games actually have Playstation versions already to block the release of those is very telling.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and Wolfenstein: Youngblood should already be hitting native 4K, 60 FPS on the Series X with backwards comparability but I'd gladly take upgraded ports that hit 120 FPS or include ray tracing.

Just get the Dishonored games and Prey running at 4K, 60 FPS and I'll be over the moon.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I know the Bethesda purchase isn't official yet but it would be shitty if Microsoft started charging for next gen upgrades.

Bethesda already said that they are offering free next gen upgrades starting with ESO and DOOM Eternal.

Both Bethesda and Microsoft are not charging for next gen upgrades.

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
I would assume all eight of these games will be added to Gamepass with Series X enhancements and then they'll have the two collections physically available at retail for you to purchase for Series X. Then the digital versions will be a new Series X bundle for those who want to buy it, with individual games also getting their own enhancements as single purchases, and free upgrades for existing owners on those.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
If these don't even release Playstation there is no way Elder Scrolls and Starfield are, since these games actually have Playstation versions already to block the release of those is very telling.

No worries, not about these collections at least.
PS4.jpg

EAN 5055856427926

Wolfenstein-Alt-History-Collection-PS4.jpg

EAN 5055856427858

These collections both definitely already exist so I've updated the title to specifiy that the ESRB ratings are for Series X as that seems like the newsworthy part?

Looks to me ESRB just tags next-gen consoles on for backwards compatibility reasons. For instance Star Wars: Squadrons has Series and PS5 tags, yet:

Last edited:

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Buy the Arkane Collection you nerds, or else we won't get any more immersive sim games. I need more of them!

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017

Hopefully all these games are getting next gen patches.

huh, had no idea

Weird to see Id logo on the retail cover and not Machine Games

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Ive finished wfensteins except youngblood.

I havent played prey or dishinored. Ill play em if they enhance

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
It's rumored Wolf 2009 is coming to Xbox BC as it's shown in a graphic on their web page.

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
No deal doesn't close until next year.

I mean, sure that for titles already announced (like for example DOOM Eternal next gen patch, or DeathLoop and GWTokyo) things probably won't change.

But the deal is done, there's a reason why MS already announced it. The fully integration will be finalized by next year, yes, but those studios can be (and probably are) already working on exclusives for the Xbox. This Collection for example, even though It will be (probably) working on the PS5 (through BC), their next gen patch may as well be exclusive to Series S|X

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Gimme dem Arkane games enhanced, and I'll triple dip or whatever the hell I'm up to now. I forget.