• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For a while there I thought H&S would open in the low 50s, maybe even sub 50.

edit: I love the movie posters in the OP and videos behind them lol.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
When Toy Story hits that bil btw, it'll be the sixth film this year to hit a billion worldwide

The other five of course are Endgame, Lion King, Captain Marvel, Aladdin and Spidey

Nothing that isn't at least one of Disney/MCU has done it or is on pace to do it

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
After recently moving to a new condo down here in San Diego within walking distance of a local theater, I've been watching a lot more movies. I've subscribed to the AMC movie pass and it's a great deal. Totally worth the $26 a month since I see about 6 movies on average a month.

Midsommer was pretty great, and a perfect example of a movie I'd never see without it.

Anyone see yesterday? How was it? The theater run is ending soon and I'm on the fence.

Avada Kedavra

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Toy Story 4 wouldn't even need additional territories to hit 1b. It still has at least 60m left in the tank from just domestic + Japan. It will easily beat Toy Story 3 WW in the end.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
In Fast & Furious 6, Ludacris has Rock's number saved in his phone as "Samoan Thor"
9226358506_35f25820e1.jpg

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
H&S is the worst opening for FF franchise after the 3 original movies. Considering the usual legs it's probably going to finish around 133-155M I think.
But the softer opening, stronger weekdays and lack of competition through August could help it give it better legs.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
What's the tracking on scary stories and the kitchen?

People keep saying August is barren but there's actually too many films I want to see lol.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Frozen 2 and Episode 9 back to back month after month. Damn. That's a rich ass mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.