• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly should have given Geoff more time

He's behind Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Helped with season 1 of Titans and The Flash

Walter Hamada seems like a very good manager and has a long-standing relationship with Wan so I think having him over the line is a good call. Hopefully Johns is still providing creative input. He obviously has valuable insights into what makes the DCU work, but juggling multiple nine figure films may be more that he could handle.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what this mean? Venom in Spiderverse sequel. let's do multiple spider-men vs symbiotes

I keep saying that haha. I feel like the writing is on the wall when Venom had that Spider-verse after credits teaser with the specifically added caption of 'meanwhile, in another universe'

And that budget was sitting around $100/150 million, correct?

Production budget listed as 90m. That's 60m more than the LEGO Movie and 10m more than LEGO Batman.

It still has a shot longer term to bring in a broader group makeup but it doesn't look like it did that over its first weekend. Most places where betting higher than Sony's projected numbers.

Looks like Sony's tracking was almost dead on. We'll see where actuals land.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Production budget listed as 90m. That's 60m more than the LEGO Movie and 10m more than LEGO Batman.

It still has a shot longer term to bring in a broader group makeup but it doesn't look like it did that over its first weekend.

Looks like Sony's tracking was almost dead on. We'll see where actuals land.

Oh, my bad! I meant Mortal Engines.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
The doom and gloom over Spiderverse is unbecoming. It's December. Give it a little time before thinking the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.