• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Help me gather the stones to end all arachnid life

• YES FUCK YES

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • NOT TODAY SATAN

Votes: 309 71.0%
  • Spider-man arriving exclusively on PS4

Votes: 78 17.9%

• Total voters

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Spiders are your friend. I'll fight you to the death to keep one of nature's better pest controls around. At least kill fucking mosquitoes.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only if you're prepared to except the horrible cost to not having spiders around
creep.gif

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Mosquitos have killed more people than anything else, ever.

Don't fuck with things that eat mosquitos.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
change the op to wasps and everyone will say they're with you.

spiders must stay around

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
Terrible idea, they eat a lot of insects. Eradicate something worthless like mosquitoes...or people.

the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
Spiders are like the Night's Watch of the animal kingdom. If you want to do some good, getting rid of mosquitoes is a better candidate, though for all I know they are the final seal on the ecological Demon King who once unleashed will destroy humanity.

Good4Squat

Nov 2, 2017
That would be a very short-sighted thing to do. Basically something Karl Pilkington would think was a great idea.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
No you dumb dumb

Mosquitoes. They benefit nothing except mosquito fish, and that's on the fish for developing such a specific diet. Bats have a heavier diet of moths than mosquitoes, contrary to popular belief. We can live without.

Spiders eat a lot of critters. Nature's pest control 80%. 20% they are in facts demons.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can ya just like kill all the bee like insects that dont make honey or pollinate flowers. (I think this only applies to yellow jackets/wasps/hornets/those japanese wasps that are huge af )

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Are you freaking insane?! Do you want to be eaten alive by mosquitoes and get every single disease they transmit?

This makes even less sense than Thanos' actual plan, and would probably be far more damaging. :D

grand

Oct 25, 2017
You would cause world starvation as our crops would get overrun by the other insects. Arachnids are super helpful to Humans as almost all are predatory and do not ingest food particles like most insects. They could not be more beneficial to humans.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
OP, you have my sword and Terro Spider Killer® spray!

ter_us-bt2302-6_bg

@everyone who says spiders are helpul against other insects, let's just get rid of those as well! :D

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
change it to all arthropods and you'll have my sword.

let's do away with those exoskeleton-having freaks once and for all

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Spiders are cool, mosquitos and bed bugs can fuck off. Get rid of those instead.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I will join your quest, noble one. We must bring death to this species.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of shitty bugs that would live as a result of this would not be worth it.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Spiders are a net positive.

They kill much more harmful crawlies.

If you hate on the spiders, you hate everyone.

Oct 25, 2017
wise magic lady said that if you remove a stone from a universe it belongs in then that universe is doomed because the stones hold reality together
thanos destroyed all the stones
is the universe doomed
is that why the multiverse is mad

Oct 26, 2017
Sure, if you want to make the ecology of the entire planet collapse.
Spiders have been around for at least 380 million years, humans for approx 200,000. Frankly, they should be getting rid of us.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Mosquitoes and the diseases they spread kill millions every year. Literally every 3 minutes a kid dies from maleria somewhere in the world and you want to kill a fundemental part of the ecosystem instead?