• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
A friend of mine works at a Disneyland call center and she had people asking for discounts because they were "brave" enough not to cancel their tickets.
I saw someone tweet about how they've found really cheap discounted Italy tickets so they're going to fly to Milan in the middle of it's quarantine.

I hope they're joking. Then again, human stupidity never ceases to surprise me.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
OP, step away from the computer, grab a glass of water, clean your face, grab a cigarette if you smoke and just think for a minute or two.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
You could atleast aim a little higher if you were going down this path. Free copies of Doom Eternal or something.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I think OP means it as in giving people something to do during quarantine. I don't think they mean it in a bad way

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This would be equivalent to people buying up all the toilet paper and water.

Corona is bad, but it's not "become a shut in" bad.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
This would be equivalent to people buying up all the toilet paper and water.

Corona is bad, but it's not "become a shut in" bad.
Uhh... maybe not for you, but China and Northern Italy and other places don't have a choice but to be shut-ins. All self-monitoring cases have to be shut-ins as well.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Honestly reading the title my guy instinct says that if they have it away for month a month due to the virus. It feels like it would be in bad taste lol

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Who needs the entertainment of mmo's when we already can ridicule topics like these for free?