• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
I have to quote klobrille on that though.

With Sony PS5 games now being priced higher, while the Game Pass is still at the same price with the idea all Xbox Game Studio titles will be on it. Does it improve the value of that subscription by comparaison ?

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but they could still knock the Series S down by $50 just to keep in line with performance. I hope this pushes Now to become a better service - but who knows. Maybe we won't see sub models competing with full priced games to any consequence.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Of course. Game Pass gets better every day, even when it's Sony announcing stuff.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Not for me. Not interested in getting an Xbox, not interested in getting a gaming PC, don't have good internet to stream games. So it doesn't move my needle at all.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It does for me. Why buy a PS5 at launch when games are so expensive when you can get a (cheaper) Series S with gamepass and play all the Microsoft exclusives day 1 alongside a suite of third party games that are constantly added? A PS5 can come later when most of Sony's games are half price or less.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
If 1st part Xbox Series X games are $70, then it of course makes Game Pass even more enticing (assuming they don't raise the price of Game Pass lol). This comparison is silly tho since 1st party PS5 games won't be on Game Pass.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
No reaction threads, please. Feel free to report this post in a day or 3 or just remake the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.