• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As the thread title says. For years now people have been asking for ports of Ninja Gaiden, Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza and we finally got them. Any other franchises I'm forgetting about?

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Came to post Atlus.

Also, I'm very, very, very afraid that MGS4 will be stuck on the PS3 until the end of time.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Ninja Gaiden is just the 3D games, right? I mean, if it doesn't include the Game Gear game then it's not complete.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
MGS3 on PC would be fantastic, but just a reminder that MGS1 (Gog), MGS2 (Gog), and MGS5 (Steam) are on PC.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
I mentioned this in another thread but, the fact that Professor Layton games haven't got an Ace Attorney style collection, thus making them only available on old portables and phones, sucks.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MGS1, 2 and 3 have PC ports?

It may be just 4 that is stuck in Playstation Jail.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's Atlus, SMT and Persona

P4G is on Steam but I wouldn't count 1 game as fully available
I know Strikers is coming but apparently that port could be happening because Omega Force has a history of pc ports
I'll believe they're serious about PC if they release another numbered Persona or SMT game

Project Diva would be nice

9c4Dz9U.jpg

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Metal Gear Solid 3 seemed like a no-brainer to port to PC after the Bluepoint HD collection came out. Metal Gear Solid 4 I can only ever see coming out as a remake/HD port for a Sony system at this point.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Rare games still aren't all natively ported. Neither is Silent Hill 1, or Downpour.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
As the thread title says. For years now people have been asking for ports of Ninja Gaiden, Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza and we finally got them. Any other franchises I'm forgetting about?
From old but not too old games there's just Vanillaware games.

Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 on PC please! How about Final Fantasy VII Remake on PC too?
Gotta wait until April for them to announce it, exclusivity period and all.