• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Excluding exclusives for obvious reasons. From the top of my head i would say Red Dead Redemption and the Ninja Gaiden trilogy.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Personally:

Grabbed by the goulies
Jet set Radio Future
Read Dead Redemption (1 and 2)
Dragon's Crown
Asura's Wrath
Persona (series)
NBA JAM OFE
Kingdom Hearts (series)
Ninja Gaiden Black or II
MGS HD Collection

alosarjos

Oct 27, 2017
Would love to get Ninja Gaiden Collection, Asura's Wrath, Kingdom Hearts Collection, Persona games and the Metal Gear Collection

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I'd enjoy super robot wars (specialy if translated), phantom crash, kingdom under fire, reign of fire,trauma center, most mario games, no more heroes, muramasa, last guardin, shin megami tensei, persona, horizon zero dawn, uncharted, the last of us,star wars rogue sqaudron crimson skies and crimson sea.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If we're going top port beg...

Metal Gear Collection and MCC collection were the two I wanted.

50% there.

I would be very interested to try RDR2 on PC.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Fable 2. Come on MS give it to us as a preorder bonus for the new Fable, sell it standalone too.

Anton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Rare Replay along with native ports of games like Perfect Dark to take advantage of mouse and keyboard

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
well in terms of MS published Xbox One games Rare Replay and Halo 5 are the only ones left that I see requested. Others are either older Forza games with Licensing issues, Kinect games or small arcade titles that no one really cares about.

Forsa Motorsport 5
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Forza Horizon 2
Kinect Sports Rivals
Dance Central Spotlight
Halo 5
Rare Replay
Screamride
Happy Wars

I doubt MS will spend the time porting over 360 and Original Xbox games. (unless they do a collection like mcc).

They will just leave those titles to streaming.

Deleted member 1074

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ninja gaiden trilogy, asuras wrath, fable 2, rare replay. mgs collection, nier 1, halo 5, final fantasy 1, 2 and tactics

Last edited:

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
The time has long come and gone for these... but PS2/Xbox had a collection of cool hack & slash dungeon crawlers.

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2.
Champions of Norrath.

Obviously nothing that would replace the masterpieces that is the original Baldur Gate's pen & paper RPG's on PC but I believe they would be fun hack & slash cousins. They even ran at 60fps on PS2 with cool dynamic water and lots of particle and shadow effects. Local PS2 co-op could have seen online co-op on the PC at the time. There was a good amount of varying worlds to explore and there was New Game+ where you could keep going with your current character build & loot, hunting down even rarer drops.

152667-Baldur's_Gate_-_Dark_Alliance_(Europe,_Australia)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)-1485963129.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

150167-Baldur's_Gate_-_Dark_Alliance_(USA)-1494731866.jpg

39975-ingame-Baldurs-Gate-Dark-Alliance.jpg

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I agree that we need Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 on PC. Until then I have taken my Xbox One out of the closet to play NG Black. Those Sekiro gifs making me want to play through it again.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Whats been holding Konami for re-releasing 4 on, at least PS4 at this point? Im also curious why the MGS HD collection didnt release for PC, but for some weird reason, Zone of the Enders 2 did

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Metal Gear series needs and deserves a proper port. MGS1 and 2 are technically on PC but a mess to get running today. MGSV is great on PC and should be the standard for how the others are ported over.

I can dream.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
The Front Mission series
Final Fantasy Tactics
The Darkness 1
Ninja Gaiden
Timesplitters

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Metal Gear Solid games and Red Dead Redemption 2. I already played through them but I didn't 100% RDR2

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I would love it if Call of Duty 3 was on PC. Not sure why they decided to make it exclusive to consoles.

Rockodile

Dec 7, 2018
Ninja Gaiden Black is absolutely the first thing that comes to mind. My old Xbox is basically an NG machine at this point. It'd be nice to not have to dig up and connect it everytime I want to play.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Star Wars Rogue Squadrons and Metal Gear Solid Collection.

Would love Gears of War but was out off Gears 1 because the remaster is like 90GB+ right?

Some Motorstorm rerelease would be great too.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The Darkness 1
Condemned 2
Dragon's Crown
Asura's Wrath
God Hand
Viewtiful Joe
MGS 1-4
Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Jet Set Radio Future
The missing Grasshopper games like No More Heroes, Shadows of the Damned etc.
Nier, but it would more likely be a remake at this point.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Whats been holding Konami for re-releasing 4 on, at least PS4 at this point? Im also curious why the MGS HD collection didnt release for PC, but for some weird reason, Zone of the Enders 2 did
Couldn't answer the HD Collection but my understanding is that the entire MGS4 source code is a disaster zone

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts & MGS (Even though I'm not a huge fan in the series) Are both top requested titles. I'm not expecting KH at least until they announce Story so Far for X1.

I guess there's also some crazy stuff like Nier & Rare Replay, but I have a feeling neither of those will happen any time this Dynasty.