• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
stop acting like yall dont check your friends for wires whenever you hang out...i swear, yall will latch on to anything!

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
265781.jpg
Lol

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Never underestimate this forum's ability to start body shaming and insulting the physical appearance of even a child if they think they can get away with it. You reveal yourselves too easily.

Also kids are not automatic copies of their parents. Plenty of people grow up to not buy into their racist parent's bullshit. Odds may be stacked against him but he should have the chance to be his own person, what he does when he grows up will be on him, both the good and the bad. It's honestly fucking weird that some people here are chomping at the bit to have another person to hate.

Anyway, all that bullshit about this kid aside, this is hilarious. Trump is literally living through his own version of the Goodfellas finale. Or at least he's acting like it. But the fact that he expressed concern of a rat to people close to him and one of them immediately runs to tell the media is just... beautiful. You can't write a story that good.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Whats great is that fbi told secret service they are coming and they let them in no problem. I have no doubt he thought they would protect him or something.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
The disgusting ghoul known as Stephen Miller steps into a room with a beehive hairdo.

"Morning, everyone...".

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
While Barron's odds aren't good at turning out great, my nephew is one of the brightess and kind souls there is despite both his parents being trash people, especially his mother. We even exchange glances when his mother goes on her Q shit like you hearing this shit? Glance. Just hope he doesn't eventually get poisoned by her brain rot. (Figuratively of course)

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Trump's days must now just consist of being wired on Adderall while having paranoid freak outs about who around him is wearing a wire. Cool life.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dude probably feels like he's in an old mafia movie right now and is suspecting everybody. of course he can't order hits only rage against certain people and hope his minions do something to them.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah some of these posts about Barron are kinda shitty not gonna lie

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Also kids are not automatic copies of their parents. Plenty of people grow up to not buy into their racist parent's bullshit. Odds may be stacked against him but he should have the chance to be his own person, what he does when he grows up will be on him, both the good and the bad. It's honestly fucking weird that some people here are chomping at the bit to have another person to hate.

We even have an example - Ronald Reagan Jr.
Couldn't be further from his father.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
All this stress must not be good for his grease filled arteries and heart

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm just imagining Trump yelling about there being a rat in a room full of rats with human masks on aggressively nodding along while checking that the wires work.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
3 out of the 5 are shit people just like he is. Pretty sure Tiffany is decent, probably why they don't have much to do with her. Barron still has a chance. He needs to leave the US once he turns 18 and spend many years away from his parents.

What makes you so sure? Didn't she speak at his big election event?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
3 out of the 5 are shit people just like he is. Pretty sure Tiffany is decent, probably why they don't have much to do with her. Barron still has a chance. He needs to leave the US once he turns 18 and spend many years away from his parents.
Some people who worked for Tiffany said she is pretty bad. Not Ivanka, Eric, or JR level bad but still a nightmare to work for apparently.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
If Barron is going to be as bad as some of you might think he be, then no need to jump the gun, it'll be very obvious.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Never underestimate this forum's ability to start body shaming and insulting the physical appearance of even a child if they think they can get away with it. You reveal yourselves too easily.

Yeah people can be all against body shaming but like you saw with the Elon Musk shirtless pic all that stuff goes right out the window once it's someone they don't like. Then gloves are completely off and none of that shit matters again until they hear it against someone they like. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who hates Trump and his ilk more than me and I'd put my time spent volunteering and working to beat him in 2016 and 2020 against most people. But a kid is a kid and just because his father happens to be evil doesn't mean we should all jump in and spit vile against him just because of that fact.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Dark Brandon should post something cryptic like "order 7325" or some bullshit just to see Trump and goons trip over themselves. "Omg he is coming!"

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah... I know. I just .. hope beyond hope, ya know? His dad probably spoils the hell outta him. But... Kids rebel against their parents all the time. Maybe??????

Boy, do you not know trump. Jr gave him some monogrammed towels for xmas once, and the next year he regifted them back. He slapped Jr in the face in front of his college dorm mates. And he's the least disappointing of his wo adult sons. Who both accidentally revealed their mother pretty much had free reign to abuse them growing up.

Literally the only reaoson he MIGHT not have openly been abusive to barron is if melania was Cersei lanister levels of protective of him. And given that she's as big a human trashfire as her husband, I can pretty much guarantee barron is a little joffrey in training.