• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you wait for next gen to play CP2077?

• Yes

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 55.8%
  • I'll do my new game+ on next gen

Votes: 40 20.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine we won't see it on Next Gen consoles until the "Complete Edition" sometime in 2021, so nah, I'll just double dip, though hopefully you can just pay for an upgrade patch with the expansions.

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
The PC elitists are out in full force.

I'll play on PS4, don't wanna wait and have everything spoiled for me.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure it will run beautifully at least on the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna play it on my Xbox One S in all its blurry glory. It'll look way more cyberpunky that way. Make the neon pop.

Low framerates are also very cyberpunk.

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on how it looks and runs on Xbox One/PS4 Pro.

for me it be really dumb to get it as i can only play it on my ps4 AON but if I was to get a reallly good pc then nope.. but otherwise I will just wait for the ps5 version... one of the main reasons I LOOOOVED TW3 is because i didn't play waiting for all of those patches.. I got the game in 2017 summer and it was on pretty much its last few patches and it was more complete that way.. I'm sure this game will be patches to death and I don't want to already have 200 hours in when some new feature comes out of the change something for the better.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Yeah I'll wait, always worth holding off for more patches on big RPGs either way. I can't remember the last time I ever replayed a game so I want the first experience to be as good as possible as it will likely be my only one.

Witcher 3 ended up so improved from launch that I really regretted not waiting a few months. By the time it was at its most stable and polished I was almost done with it.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Waiting for sure.

A game this big will be also prone to bugs, though to be fair I bought Witcher 3 at launch (base PS4) and can't really complain about that.

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
Doing new game+ on next-gen if possible. Definitely gonna have multiple playthroughs.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I have plenty to play in the meantime, thanks to Game Pass.

Cyberpunk will look incredible on next gen. I'd rather experience it at its best.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be able to contain myself, buying day one and will cop again on NextBox

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
So it has two different steelbooks? The one within the collectors edition and also the one that bestbuy is adding in at random one of three?

Or just one steelbook ?

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
It'll look/run better on my PC in April than it will on next gen consoles in November, so it's an easy choice.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
From the E3 Rules:
No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.