• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
What a gross person, hopefully she did not have the virus.
As protests continued in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area over the weekend, one angry suburban woman lashed out.

In the suburb, Shorewood, outside of Milwaukee, an older woman was surrounded by a group of protesters when she used her car to block their path.

The crowd tells her to go back to her car, but she refuses, arguing with the crowd instead. The the woman clutches her purse and yell, "Don't touch me!"

As the crowd grows and shouts her down, the woman launches a massive wad of spit at one of the Black men in the group. The video then shows the crowd as it goes wild.

According to police, Rapkin was arrested Saturday night on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
www.rawstory.com

WATCH: Wisconsin attorney blocks protesters with her car -- and then spits on them

As protests continued in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area over the weekend, one angry suburban woman lashed out.In the suburb, Shorewood, outside of Milwaukee, an older woman was surrounded by a group of protesters when she used her car to block their path.The crowd tells her to go back to her car...

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Maniac, holy fuck some people are playing with fire. a lot of people would see red getting spat on.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Spitting on someone would never even cross my mind, let alone at a giant crowd who's already angry with me.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, she got off easy. That's about as inflammatory as it gets. Has anyone identified where she works yet?

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Spitting on someone as an adult? Come on.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like something the State Bar of Wisconsin might want to know about, assuming she's not already fucked from that battery charge

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She knew exactly what she was trying to achieve by spitting and surprise surprise it was at the first black person that crossed her.

I do not know how I would restrain myself so kudos to those protestors. She is lucky to be unharmed.

She better be disbarred.

ps3ud0 8)

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling she just fucked herself out of being an attorney. She's also incredibly lucky someone didn't beat her ass for spitting on people.

It still boggles my mind of all these white people willing to lose their job so they can go out of their way to be racist. Like, just leaving folks alone is too hard for them.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
I would never understand dont these fucking racists want to have a career? How blinded by hate you have got to be.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Spitting on someone is literally the trashiest assault in existence. All it makes me thing of is the gang from IASIP.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, take from all this what you will. Allegedly went after two more after being conveniently allowed home on covid concerns.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Screen-Shot-2020-06-07-at-3.10.41-PM.png

The Jack one... lol

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Spitting on someone is automatically asking to get your ass beat.

Yeah some of these people threatening/committing acts of violence alone when surrounded by protesters do not make good life choices.

I genuinely haven't the faintest clue what the dude with the bow and arrow was thinking. What was going through that dude's mind? "I'm going to commit a hate crime and shoot an unarmed person with an arrow while I'm completely surrounded by this angry mob. They will all think I'm such a badass they shouldn't have messed with that they'll all turn tail and run...". Seriously? It's like the last thing that dude was thinking was that he was imminently going to disappear under a hail of fists.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
apnews.com

Attorney who spat on protester charged with hate crime

An attorney who spat on a high school student during an anti-racism rally and march in a Milwaukee suburb has been charged with a hate crime.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — An attorney who spat on a high school student during an anti-racism rally and march in a Milwaukee suburb has been charged with a hate crime.
Lawyer Stephanie Rapkin, who is white, showed up at the protest last Saturday in Shorewood and parked her car in the street, blocking the march.
When protesters approached her to urge her to move her car, video shows Rapkin spitting on a black teen, Eric Lucas, a junior at Shorewood High School. The 17-year-old helped organize and lead the march.
The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office has charged Rapkin with disorderly conduct as a hate crime and battery to a police officer.
According to the criminal complaint, Rapkin told an investigating officer she was a cancer survivor and felt threatened because she was surrounded by protesters who were not wearing coronavirus protective masks. Video shows Rapkin did not wear a mask.
Shorewood police went to Rapkin's home the following day in response to an altercation. She resisted arrest and kneed one officer in the groin, the complaint said.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
apnews.com

Attorney who spat on protester charged with hate crime

An attorney who spat on a high school student during an anti-racism rally and march in a Milwaukee suburb has been charged with a hate crime.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — An attorney who spat on a high school student during an anti-racism rally and march in a Milwaukee suburb has been charged with a hate crime.
Lawyer Stephanie Rapkin, who is white, showed up at the protest last Saturday in Shorewood and parked her car in the street, blocking the march.
When protesters approached her to urge her to move her car, video shows Rapkin spitting on a black teen, Eric Lucas, a junior at Shorewood High School. The 17-year-old helped organize and lead the march.
The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office has charged Rapkin with disorderly conduct as a hate crime and battery to a police officer.
According to the criminal complaint, Rapkin told an investigating officer she was a cancer survivor and felt threatened because she was surrounded by protesters who were not wearing coronavirus protective masks. Video shows Rapkin did not wear a mask.
Shorewood police went to Rapkin's home the following day in response to an altercation. She resisted arrest and kneed one officer in the groin, the complaint said.

Resisted arrest? I thought that was a capital offense...