• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
+

But put Jez in the title, let him take all the shit. Not the Xbox community as you are seeing in this thread.

As far as I can tell, there are some fellow members of the "Xbox Community" here that also happen to be showing their ass. Driveby "lol Xbox community" posts are silly, but I feel like they are not so much the biggest deal in the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
As far as I can tell, there are some fellow members of the "Xbox Community" here that also happen to be showing their ass. Driveby "lol Xbox community" posts are silly, but I feel like they are not so much the biggest deal in the thread.

Honestly truly disappointing to see some of the reactions in the official Xbox thread. More worried about "scoops" then anything else. How people are making this a console issue is beyond me.

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
As someone who would actually fall into a demographic most offended by the supposid topic of this thread I'm kinda confused why it's not locked by mods? What are we hoping to accomplish with this thread?

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who would actually fall into a demographic most offended by the supposid topic of this thread I'm kinda confused why it's not locked by mods? What are we hoping to accomplish with this thread?
Calling out scumbags like Dealer and alerting people of outlets that promote them is pretty standard fare on Era, as it should be. Why should it be kept quiet?

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
You can report it yourself and request the lock iirc but do you mind sharing with the class why it should be locked?
Times when some of the people you like showing their stupid ass is a good thing to be discussed in my book. That way you can inform yourself more on who to follow.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Honestly truly disappointing to see some of the reactions in the official Xbox thread. More worried about "scoops" then anything else. How people are making this a console issue is beyond me.

It was simple misdirection by Jez and some posters took the bait. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming a lot of them simply aren't taking the time to look and see exactly what Jez did. They saw Era hates Xbox and ran with it rather than looking deeper to see Jez deflecting from signal boosting Homophobia.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Can't take the L for mistake(?), digs deeper by blaming it on "xbox hate" like your average dumbass fanboy that he actually is.
And quite a few members already showing their asses in this thread. Good shit & a productive thread imo.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
finally. our pro playstation plan is coming together perfectly. just the boost we need since they're not at e3.

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit that response. That is douche bag status right there. Dam.

Fuck off with that resetera generalizing. As bad as Mrxmedia

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pro tip: Accusing people of being Sony fanboys is not an argument against being called a bigot.

This is like if Donald Trump were a gamer type of argument.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
First giant bomb and Luke Smith dissing us now this guy who I don't know from a hole in the wall.
If this place wasn't so hostile towards Xbox we would really leave this guy with zero excuses or any legs to stand on as to why he is supporting a shit YouTuber in Dealer.

Let's not give them reason to be like "oh the only reason they are acting like that is because X,Y, Z" so we can clearly point out.....no it's because that guy is a dick.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Everything, having read every page of this thread any meaningful conversation to be had is long long gone

With that said this is my last post on this thread, nothing good will come of this at this point
I highly doubt it.
If you really did, why don't you reply to at least some of them making your own points instead of taking your ball and run home only agreeing with the one poster that's making a patently ridiculous take.

dotyoureyes

Alt Account
Jun 11, 2019
First giant bomb and Luke Smith dissing us now this guy who I don't know from a hole in the wall.
If this place wasn't so hostile towards Xbox we would really leave this guy with zero excuses or any legs to stand on as to why he is supporting a shit YouTuber in Dealer.

Let's not give them reason to be like "oh the only reason they are acting like that is because X,Y, Z" so we can clearly point out.....no it's because that guy is a dick.
This place is not "Hostile" to xbox..jesus. The same shit happens in Sony threads, see any Days Gone, Cross play, or numerous other threads....Resetera is a group of thousands....each with their own views and preferences. This generalising is stupid.

fargodog

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
I get that some straight people just can't keep their homophobic bullshit in check and the rest can't wait to stan for 'em, but could y'all at least have the good grace and dignity to not do it on pride month.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.