• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph

Jul 7, 2018
I'm really surprised to see Jez Corden telling people to follow Dealer Gaming. For those of you who are unaware, Dealer has been one of the most toxic gamers in the community. He literally did a video calling Playstation users F@gs and talking about their mothers. Why in the hell would a well known journalist be promoting this kind of behavior? Even when he's not calling gamers names he's constantly fueling division. And the other guy he's promoting Colt is pretty questionable as well.

Here is just ONE horrible rant from Dealer.

I don't know if he's unaware of the people he's promoting or what. But it's very concerning. If the proof of toxicity is too much, I apologize. I just didn't want to make a claim without providing proof.

You going to tell us what's wrong with Colt?

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
This has gotta be one of the dumbest console warrior deflections I've ever seen.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
What a bizarre set of tweets and the replies to it are ... interesting to say the least

radiotoxic

Oct 27, 2017
Sad. What else is there to say? Also, I'm sure this guy will hate this a lot but... The Xbox community on Era seems to be like most people here, clearly NOT on the side of bigotry. So, take the L.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
I don't use an Xbox so I have no reason to read his site but going by these tweets he's a complete asshat.

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I find the fact that Dealer gaming vids are not blocked from every gaming website absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. I've known about this for a while and I actually did bring this up with a mod here on era, some time ago.

The fact that his vids are still freely posted here is beyond words I can muster. I thank OP for making this shit public!
Wait really? Skill Up is banned here, how the hell is Dealer allowed on Era?

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm an Xbox guy but the Xbox YouTube community doesn't really have anyone that's great right now. Colt, crap, Dealer are all pretty bad. Also they come off as fair weather fan so when it comes to Xbox.

synic

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
So it's 2019. Console wars are a thing "grown men" do? The homophobia and gender bias doesn't surprise me at all (it just saddens me), but really, console wars? Like it's some sort of religion? Wow. I haven't talked about this kind of thing since Snes and Genesis on the playground in middle school.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jez, what the fuck?

And actually aligning yourself with the trash that is taking about "shoving diversity down your throats" and trying to brush off ResetEra's criticism of you signal boosting a lknmown homophobe with console war bullshit, while also ignoring the kind of backlash stuff like THQ Nordic, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, or Persona gets here... like jesus fuck, what is wrong with you?

I don't personally know you so I cannot honestly say "I expected better", but I can very confidently say I never expected this. Fuck.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I find the fact that Dealer gaming vids are not blocked from every gaming website absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. I've known about this for a while and I actually did bring this up with a mod here on era, some time ago.

The fact that his vids are still freely posted here is beyond words I can muster. I thank OP for making this shit public!
Oh, they've been banned for ages. I'm not sure when they were banned, but it's been quite sometime.
Wait really? Skill Up is banned here, how the hell is Dealer allowed on Era?
They have been for sometime.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm...not really sure how you try to defend signal boosting (inadvertently or otherwise) a homophobe with 'people just don't like the Xbox', but okay.

dotyoureyes

Alt Account
Jun 11, 2019

Vulcan Logic

Banned
Jul 28, 2018
User Banned (permanent): Dismissing Concerns on Homophobia and Antagonizing Other Users Over Multiple Posts in this Thread; Account in Junior Phase
Both Dealer & Jez are great imo

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
His response is pathetic

The reponses to his tweet are even worse, I get why people may hate this forum but crying about sjws is the cringiest shit ever

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
You give the reason to the tweet of Jez creating this thread by putting Windows Central in its name as a title to associate it with Microsoft and give free rein to others to insult their community as they are already doing.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
You give the reason to the tweet of Jez creating this thread by putting Windows Central in its name as a title to associate it with Microsoft and give free rein to others to insult their community as they are already doing.
no, they give the name because he's a journalist for Windows Central, which means him promoting a bigot has actual weight outside any random twitter person who does that already

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): threadwhining, community generalizations, downplaying concerns surrounding bigotry
Looks like we're on the cusp of a good old fashion ERA smear campaign. Let's get him!!!!!

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Hey pal, I've loved all my Xbox consoles since like 2003. Jez is being beyond stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.