• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Very useful stuff from Djokovic's perspective. Broke Federer for the first time, swung the momentum back already a bit, drained Fed a bit more and possibly even going to contest the fourth.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Hooray! Djoker moving much better recently though, fifth set is gonna be really tough.

n8 dogg

Oct 25, 2017
Dude has been better in all 4 sets at the age of (almost) 38 and is still gonna lose

Allah forgive me

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe this made it to a fifth. Will Djoker hit the reserve tank? Federer desperately needs a breakpoint, no way he makes it in a tiebreak.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just hope federer doesn't do one of his classic gifted breaks at the start of deciding sets acts, then spend the rest of the match chasing it in vain.

maybe he gave a break at the end of the fourth, hoping he won't get broken twice so quickly.

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Damn. Would have liked to see Fed put up a better effort in that game. Can't afford to lose focus at all.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
If Djokovic breaks it's over I think. I don't see a AO 2017 scenario happening. On that 5th set Federer was dominating almost every game despite getting broken. Gotta break first.