• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Federer throwing it away with poor shot selections. Extremely disappointing as Novak is there for the taking.

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
Federer has been better in the first three sets yet finds himself 2-1 down. Djokovic turned up on the big points

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well it's the expected result but I still can't help but feel disappointed, grats to Djokovic.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fed blows it again in the tie break. He should have won this already or at least 2 sets up.

He is going to run out of fuel.

Niraj

Oct 25, 2017
If Djokovic doesn't have a lapse I think the best we can hope for is another blown tiebreak.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I feel like it's 90% sure a done deal. If there is any road though, it's getting an early break to swing that momentum and for Federer to maybe start believing again. The longer Djokovic holds, the faster that light fades. If Djokovic gets a break it's instantly over.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Joker's serve games being so easy atm and Federer having to break him to win is just not a good combination. Really want this to go to 5 though.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Novak throws a little hissy fit because he can't get to break point even though he is up 2 sets to love. This is why people don't like him as much. Even McEnroe is asking what Novak is complaining about.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Rather than breaking Fed is hanging on for dear life. Djokovic being the better player means the chances of this turning around are even smaller.