• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you nut in the month of November

• Yeah

Votes: 1,693 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 113 6.3%

• Total voters

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
106.png

BORN TO NUT
WORLD IS A FUCK
鬼神 Kill Em All 1989
I am fap man
410,757,864,530 DEAD PRUDES

Nox Potens

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No nut november is a dumb tradition, in my opinion. I have never and will never participate in it.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
Ask me again next year, i'mma be busting all kinds of nuts this month, all kinds.

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This challenge is the dumbest. Inktober, where everyone draws something every day in October? Great! No shave November, where people (who normally shave) don't all month? Sure, whatever.

But a fun "event" where you make it a point not to orgasm for an entire month, either alone or with someone else? Why the hell would anyone want to do that?

It builds up into the ultimate nut when the month ends.

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
I don't understand this whole thing?? Like bruh I'm married, why would I not ?

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This challenge is the dumbest. Inktober, where everyone draws something every day in October? Great! No shave November, where people (who normally shave) don't all month? Sure, whatever.

But a fun "event" where you make it a point not to orgasm for an entire month, either alone or with someone else? Why the hell would anyone want to do that?

I was about to post the same thing. Like giving up alcohol for a month, while misguided in attempts to be long-term healthy, has at least some logic behind it.

This just sounds like a challenge to see who can be grumpiest for no reason for a month.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't even think about this. Already nutted on the first day so no point in even trying now ;)

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really curious about when this thing pivoted into that sort of territory. I could've sworn it was seen as some harmless fun back when it was called "No Fap" November. I was always under the assumption it was less "don't waste you're masculine energy on ANY sexual activity" and more "lol don't fap to anime you nerd"
Long before I ever heard of "No Nut November" I knew it as "No Fap February" and I feel like this must predate all that stuff.

Also no, I don't hate myself that much.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
When did No Fap turn into No Nut? Serious question....

When I was younger it was No Fap November and the only rule was just stop masturbating for a month.

The thought process was if you masturbate you have no reason to actually go out and put in the effort to have sex with a person. So mastubrating was not okay but sex was.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Just because you're ignorant to the origins it doesn't become "harmless fun". GTFO with that.
Then if people aren't aware of its origins and it still manages to be known in the mainstream, it would just mean that it has been co-opted by regular people from the incels.

Oct 28, 2017
This tradition should be expanded a bit, so the built-up energy from No Fap November could be used during Non-Stop Fap December.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I've always failed in previous years. Longest was about 13 days. Here's hoping this year's finally the year I make it through the end!