• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you be Subscribing ?

• Yes

Votes: 147 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 182 47.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 56 14.5%

• Total voters

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
So, for those who just wanted HBO Max as an add-on for Hulu, guess that's not much of an option anymore. You might as well subscribe from HBO Max directly to get the $11.99/month offer.

Taken from the HBO Max Info Thread:

Called it. Even Hulu users have to log in to the Max app to get the new stuff, only regular HBO will stay integrated.

1VB0vHJ.png

I guess that confirms why Amazon isn't playing ball

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, for those who just wanted HBO Max as an add-on for Hulu, guess that's not much of an option anymore. You might as well subscribe from HBO Max directly to get the $11.99/month offer.

Taken from the HBO Max Info Thread:

It's interesting. There's still kind of a reason to sub through something like Apple TV (pricing aside) because normal HBO will play in-app and if you hit a Max thing it'll automatically bump you to that app and save your watching progress, etc. But unless Hulu has that ability (which I don't think they do) it's just more of a hassle.

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I really have no compelling reason just now. Also, I don't even know if Max is coming to Australia since the local Pay TV outfit Foxtel seems to have them sewn up tighter than my pants after i've eaten a large pizza. also, I know want a pizza.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
No but I'll probably use someone else's account or something to watch the Snyder Cut out of curiosity.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm currently on HBO Now, with direct payments to the service itself, so I guess I just roll into Max at no extra cost in a week? In which case, that assuredly means I'm in.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

4 days left, i can't even believe that it exists but also they should start ramping up advertising to spread the word