• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Topic.

• I hope so.

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • Let the porgs die, Eat them if you have to.

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Weren't Porgs invented because they couldn't control the Puffin population on the island they were filming on? Or am I miss-remembering?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I need the Porgs to perform nu-Yub Nub or the franchise as a whole is dead to me

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
everyone enjoys the presence of porgs, even those who constantly remind peeps that TLJ ruined their childhoods.

right?!

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
If Disney were to serve roast porg at Galaxy's Edge, how should they do it? I think it should be like a rotisseried whole Cornish game hen rubbed with a spice mix of sea salt, black pepper, brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder and ground coriander seed.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I'm not expecting them to be prominent but it would be strange for them not to appear since we know a bunch of them were on the falcon, including eggs and/or chicks.

However in SW with people traveling to different planets so regularly and effortlessly the problem created by invasive species must be carefully considered, so porgs being allowed to just proliferate anywhere they end up could be a big issue in its own right.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Depends on how intent JJ is with ruining all the good parts of TLJ. I'm hoping for them to appear.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you ever hear the tale of the Great Ewok-Porg War? It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.