• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
I keep seeing conflicting articles on this. Will the ps4 game be included and remastered? If not I will start one last playthrough on PS4.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
No. They might obviously do a bundle of the two, but Miles Morales is its own standalone thing just like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for example.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fairly confident that there is a very good chance that it certainly may or may not be the case.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I think it would be a good idea if they do include it though. Obviously the game would sell to PS5 owners without it, but there's something to be said for doing right by the customer sometimes. It'll just make them happier with their purchase, and be more enthusiastic about Sony's support.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Maybe, nobody really knows yet. If the original was coming out to PS5 I think we know by now. Its best to just wait, since we know very little of whats actually launching with the PS5.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
As of now - no. And will it get announced? I doubt it. Nothing official has been announced, so unless Sony says something disregard any "confirmations".

Miles Morales is its own thing, and while I could see a bundle for like a deluxe edition, I highly doubt they'll bundle them for $60.
Has Miles Morales been confirmed for PS4? Or is it just PS5?

PS5 exclusive, will not be headed to PS4.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i could see a promo, sommit like "pre-order MM and get SM PS4 free" or sommit

but i doubt it, spider-man ps4 will prob still sell really well for a while

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Holiday 2020: Miles Morales The Game
Summer 2021: Peter Parker Remastered
B.Friday 2021: The Miles and Pete Connection
Holiday 2022: Peter Parker Part II

NeptunePirate

Nov 1, 2017
What if Miles Morales comes with a code to redeem Spider-Man PS4, that just happens to be backwards compatible. Not really a PS5 version of it.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think it will because spiderman was the first game they were showing off on ps5 hardware last year.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Holiday 2020: Miles Morales The Game
Summer 2021: Peter Parker Remastered
B.Friday 2021: The Miles and Pete Connection
Holiday 2022: Peter Parker Part II

Holiday 2020: Marvel's Spider-Man: Amazing Collection
Summer 2021: Marvel's Spider-Man: Spectacular Remastered
B.Friday 2021: Marvel's Spider-Man: Friendly Neighbourhood Redux
holiday 2022: Marvel's Spider-Man: Pro-Consumer Era

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly - I just wanna see PS4 Spidey updated for PS5 graphics - New York looked really good on the Pro but damn I wanna see close to photorealistic New York (which I know won't happen but I'm still hoping for it).

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man is a $20 game by now isn't it? I expect Morales to be a $40 standalone expansion.

I'm guessing they'll offer a $50-60 "deluxe" SKU with everything.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man GOTY can be had for $20 and Miles Morales will be $60. No point for a bundle.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I mean,.... What happens if you pick up a PS5 this holiday and you haven't played spiderman ps4? I know the chances are slim because the game sold gang busters... But still.

It's daft if they don't imo.

Only because its supposed to be a smaller game based on a niche release.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
I mean,.... What happens if you pick up a PS5 this holiday and you haven't played spiderman ps4? I know the chances are slim because the game sold gang busters... But still.

It's daft if they don't imo.

Only because its supposed to be a smaller game based on a niche release.
Well, couldn't you just buy the PS4 game and play it on PS5 with backwards compatibility?

bubblegumcorp

Jul 29, 2020
I really hope they have a PS5 version of Spider-Man releasing alongside Miles Morales, even if it's a separate purchase. The extra work on the engine and city has already been done for MM and they had demos in 2018 using the SSD. I never played the first game and I'd love to play it for the first time at a similar quality to MM.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I know the chances are slim because the game sold gang busters... But still.

That reminds me that I'd really love to see updated sales figures for the game. They haven't shown any for a long time. I assume the game cracked the 20 milllion sales mark at this point.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a deluxe edition which includes the PS4 game with DLC and maybe some other bonuses for $20 extra or so. They don't need to include it for absolutely everyone.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I keep seeing conflicting articles on this. Will the ps4 game be included and remastered? If not I will start one last playthrough on PS4.
I say YES since they want to sell you the DLC at 60-70$ and justify the price ;)
But ppl will keep repeting that Miles Morales is "standalone" which doesn't negate what I'm saying so yeah, I will wait honestly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.