• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stixitnu

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
If they don't announce Knack 3 then this year will be an utter failure

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know about "announce", but I think you'll see more info on things MS has announced (Bleeding Edge beta maybe), or maybe some January game pass additions. As far as Sony goes, there could be some kind of Last of Us II trailer or some new info about it. MAYBE some new Dreams update. They will both throw Geoff some kind of bone.

dom

â–² Legend â–²
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sony could announce that they have agreed with Kojima to make another game. Or tease their event in February.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just a new TLOU trailer and maybe a Ghosts of Tsushima trailer to remind everyone it still exists.

MS will have smaller game trailers like that Ninja Theory multiplayer game and Gamepass trailer + Halo.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I can see Microsoft teasing a new Compulsion Games title. Like a 20-30 seconds teaser of something more Contrast, less We Happy Few.

The real question is, what will the EGS sizzle reel contain?

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Sony will have some firm release dates for Tsushima and maybe have tech demo stuff. But I don't think they'll tank holiday sales with a PS5 blowout. They'll have a even during the dog days of April or May to show that stuff off.

Summer will be game stores heavily pushing preorders for the consoles.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
7qttfnm.gif

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man remember when we got Marvel Ultimate Alliance, that was a big wow from me, hope for similar surprises from either