• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stay or Leave

• Stay

Votes: 42 11.8%
  • Leave

Votes: 313 88.2%

• Total voters

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Can this be the twitter dunk thread?

KEE3711.png

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I wish he would retire. Anti-vax bullshit aside, this is one of the most whiny and entitled athletes that I've seen in quite some time.

Nov 5, 2017
So, I guess that move that Trey Lance didn't play against the Rams, all those weeks ago, was a masterful move by Shanahan.

Nov 5, 2017
Now the question is: will Trey Lance start next season or is Garoppolo going to be playing another season with the 49ers?

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Leave, and hopefully some GM out there is dumb enough to give the Packers a Stafford deal for him.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
Packers are gonna blow it up. They are $50 million over the salary cap next year. Rodgers is gonna be an Eagle or a Bronco.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It seemed like his relationship was improving with the front office throughout the season so maybe he'll stay. But then again he was doing that Last Dance bullshit with Davante Adams. He's definitely still a better option than Jordan Love so if I'm Green Bay I will wine and dine Rodgers to stay another year.

Chasex

Oct 29, 2017
He should leave but idk where would be better than GB. Maybe Denver or Miami?

Fact of the matter is that he is a fraud and I cannot for life of me understand how people think he's better than Brady.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
He should leave. Absolutely garbage team he has around him. 100% on his defense for only allowing 6 points. How do they expect him and the offense to outscore that?

Oct 29, 2017
Nope. Salary cap woes mean he won't stick around for a rebuild; he literally just said he wouldn't want to be a part of one at this stage of his career in his post-game presser.

Either way, fuck him. It's a time for healing, a time for...Love.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
He will leave and I pray to god he does not come to my fucking Broncos.

I don't wanna have to root for that piece of shit.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
He will leave and I pray to god he does not come to my fucking Broncos.

I don't wanna have to root for that piece of shit.
It could happen. I think it's almost just as likely that he retires though. He likes spouting off his crap, and he's getting an increasing amount of pushback. He might just be done with it after this, and ride off into the sunset with his millions and batshit fiance.