• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yeah, sure

• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Norman Reedus can only carry 20lbs of meat back to the wagon

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I've been made aware that the primary mechanic of Death Stranding is figuring out how to get from point A to point B. Everything else is either to support that goal or secondary to that goal. The only other real games that I've played that are similar are Oregon Trail and maaaybe FTL. Am I correct in expecting Death Stranding to be a much, much higher production value version of what Oregon Trail was trying to accomplish with its gameplay style?

Would I be more likely to enjoy the primary gameplay loop, is what I'm asking

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
*clears throat*

Norman Reedus can actually carry upto 120 KG of meat on his back.

OP
OP
Z-Beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can the mods fix my poll? The 'Yeah sure' Should've been the first choice but it got shoved into the title

Wink784

Oct 27, 2017
If figuring out what path to take is your gem, then yes. It wouldn't hurt if you were also good at deciphering systems heavy gameplay. If you're the type of person who's gonna throw the controller at TVs when a game doesn't control like any other (Team ICO games are a good touchpoint for this), you might wanna keep the receipt though.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Kojima made an Oregon Trail.

Could you imagine the shit you'd run into making towards the Pacific Northwest?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
where the fuck is the yes answer

Status
Not open for further replies.