• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Last edited:

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Gematsu makes mistake first. Then Nintendo Everything copy and pastes Gematsu without checking, and now era.

WOW

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

HighJump

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Switch too strong. Even Sony are porting their own games over now

The "Nintendo should go 3rd party" camp has gone deadly silent.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

OT: More games is good. What's with these random retailers leaking stuff lately?

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When are we getting uncharted reloaded for Switch lol

Poor Wild Guns, no one will talk about it.

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
The phrasing "Wild Guns Reloaded is a new version of the SNES classic" made me wonder wait, is this for Switch or some new SNES Classic for like five minutes.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they add infinite credits to the multiplayer mode. PS4 release didn't have that ability . Made the game challenging though.

Oct 29, 2017
large.gif

Knew it would come to Switch eventually! Glad I held off on buying it on PC! :D

Hope they add an infinite continues option for multiplayer, as it would be a real buzz kill in a 4 player playthrough (where, let's be honest, you're probably never gonna have 4 people who are going to put the time into becoming good enough at the game to survive the whole run; it's bloody hard!)

The FuzzPig

Oct 31, 2017
I've been interested in Wild guns for snes for a while, is it worth downloading it off the Wii's virtual console before it goes down, or is it better to just buy this remake instead?

Keke094

Oct 31, 2017
That was a Sony IP? I cant find anything relating it to Sony

its originally manga series copyrighted and created by Yohsuke Tamori and debuted as video game franchise by Sony "only" (PS1,PS2,PSP) but previously was part of cancelled SNES CD-rom during Sony-Nintendo Contract, but was slated to playstation, story and everything was rewritten.

Popolocrois for PS1, PS2, and PSP was by G-artists (now called as epics) and "Sugar & Rockets". Sugar & Rockets now its part of Japan Studio and merged with ARC Entertainment (Arc The Lad, Granstream Saga) and Contrail (Legend of legaia, Wild Arms,etc) https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/history/1993_2002.html

but now, its officially on Chinese outlet GNN Gamer talking to Tetsuji Yamamoto (Producer of Popolocrois and President of epics) after leaving Sony(SIE) he has authorization of Popolocrois franchise from Yohsuke Tamori, so to make a new game or anything they need approval to epics. (but, if for PSN, remake/remaster its should be asked to sony).