• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A woman stabbed her husband several times after thinking she found photos of him with a younger woman.

It turns out that she herself was that "other" woman. The photo of the couple was taken years ago, when they were dating, police in Sonora, Mexico said.

Authorities from the municipality of Cajeme reported that a suspect identified only as "Leonora N" was arrested for wounding her husband "Juan N" with a knife after finding several photos on his cell phone.

The husband, who managed to take the knife from her, explained that the photos were of them back when they more youthful and slim.

More at: https://yucatanmagazine.com/confuse...-after-seeing-her-younger-self-in-old-photos/

Call me chicken if old

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, this was literally the plot of a Law & Order episode, except of course there the wife murdered the husband.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
When you can't even trust yourself.

28qawu.jpg

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"The moment you realise you married into crazy"😂😂😂

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
I feel like the only way this happens is if he barely aged at all.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 month): Sexist joke, body shaming
When you dipped your dick in crazy but had to wait till she was old and fat to realize how crazy.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
The husband had a shitty, pixelated phone and/or scanned the pictures so poorly that his wife couldn't recognize her OWN self?

I knew bad photography is a crime, but didn't know capital punishment applied.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
if you could time travel and have sex with your younger spouse, would you still be cheating on your current spouse?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I was wondering if she had any memory issues? Or so paranoid that she couldn't even trust herself like the memes?

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
The husband had a shitty, pixelated phone and/or scanned the pictures so poorly that his wife couldn't recognize her OWN self?
Or the picture itself was originally terrible. It could have been one of those tiny Polaroid-like photos that produce an immediate physical photo at the cost of every other aspect of photography.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Yeah I don't buy this story. How do you not recognize a younger photo of yourself?

My guess is she was looking for evidence he was cheating, and in a blind state of anger didn't remember a time she had longer/shorter hair, dyed hair, was thinner/fatter, did/didn't have glasses, etc

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She seriously change so much she couldn't recognize her old self?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you suspect your husband of leaving you for a younger model of yourself.

*Black Mirror cloning episode notes goes here*

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
So many questions here, like how she could she possibly not recognize herself? Had so much time passed that she forgot what she even looked like? And how damn good must this guy have aged for her not to notice him to be younger (And still recognize him but not herself)?

I'm guessing the more likely explanation to all of that is that she just got stab happy the second she saw a woman, any woman, in a picture with him without taking any time to examine it.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its one thing to not recognize your self but you don't remember what your husband looked like either??

Nah. This comes out of fear and insecurity. Seems like she gained weight, is insecure and had been suspecting her husband of cheating. She sees the photo and barely looks at, just sees her husband with a skinny woman and all those worries turn into a blind rage where no thinking is possible. This woman needs therapy and honestly this is a pretty sad story.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If your wife's older or younger self travelled through time and you slept with her, would it be cheating?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Triple twist: right before getting stabbed the husband said: "What are you gonna do, stab me?"

After that, quantum mechanics made it inevitable that he would be stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.