• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
And bonus points, I was told in another thread that OneAngryGamer published an article defending lolicon and shotacon.

Forgive me if I'm not interested in giving that site a click to verify the claim.

Oct 25, 2017
Jade: Still runs around in what amounts to Battle Lingerie
Gamerz: where my titties

BouncyUntidyGopher-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
iuGBu14.png

Screenshot by https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/1097886168992104448

I vote to have a "boner culture" reference in our next OT title

This thing is so morbidly fascinating!

First, what exactly is his definition of "sex appeal"? It's really weird...

Second, what the hell is a "sexy-time" piece of gear? And why did he chose to use that term specifically?? omg it's so fascinating! His Friday nights are probably really interesting... "Tonight after this nice candle lit dinner, it's sexy-time with those gear pieces!"

And yeah, this whole "boner culture" thing is next level ridiculous.

It's really about ethics in boner culture.
there's the OT title

This OT title has my vote!

Last edited:

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Have to admit, saw Jade and XI and thought something Dragon Quest came up again. Lol

This thing is so morbidly fascinating!

First, what exactly is his definition of "sex appeal"? It's really weird...

Second, what the hell is a "sexy-time" piece of gear? And why did he chose to use that term specifically?? omg it's so fascinating! His Friday nights are probably really interesting... "Tonight after this nice candle lit dinner, it's sexy-time with those gear pieces!"

And yeah, this whole "boner culture" thing is next level ridiculous.

This OT title has my vote!

I'm with you, there's a strangely intriguing appeal to the lingo these guys use. I'm really curious what he could mean by boner culture. I would assume is that sexy first reaction to titillate horny men. As in, remember the Palutena reveal trailer?

0C338F546EB0554316E50D4E9666D1C2193C503E

I still remember how much this gif was posted around and people HAD to comment. "dat ass" and all sorts of macros, images and memes. Boner culture probably refers to those "first responders who have to comment how hot something is and/or how turned on they are. I guess we have a term for that now. Right next to tit ninjas, titty monsters, and boob socks. I agree that should be the next OT title.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
My avatar is a representation of the closest thing to a giant throbbing red dick you can find in the Mario series and I will laugh endlessly at some dude trying to defend his need to be horny while gaming by appealing to "boner culture" unironically.

Dary

Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
Not having female characters' breast almost completely exposed = female characters wearing a burka
I wonder what happened in burka battles 1 through 10...
I still remember how much this gif was posted around and people HAD to comment. "dat ass" and all sorts of macros, images and memes. Boner culture probably refers to those "first responders who have to comment how hot something is and/or how turned on they are.
T H I C C

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to admit, saw Jade and XI and thought something Dragon Quest came up again. Lol

I'm with you, there's a strangely intriguing appeal to the lingo these guys use. I'm really curious what he could mean by boner culture. I would assume is that sexy first reaction to titillate horny men. As in, remember the Palutena reveal trailer?

0C338F546EB0554316E50D4E9666D1C2193C503E

I still remember how much this gif was posted around and people HAD to comment. "dat ass" and all sorts of macros, images and memes. Boner culture probably refers to those "first responders who have to comment how hot something is and/or how turned on they are. I guess we have a term for that now. Right next to tit ninjas, titty monsters, and boob socks. I agree that should be the next OT title.
The hell's a boob sock?! Google images isn't showing me anything!

Oct 25, 2017
Jade: Still runs around in what amounts to Battle Lingerie
Gamerz: where my titties

Can't wait for a video game with realistic high heels physics.
Tried to go out in some 4-inch heels I got as a gift and it started to rain.

I noped the fuck right back inside and put on some flats. Props to the people who can walk in that shit.

Last edited:

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is just me but I think heels look really cool on both male and female characters. I don't find them sexy at all (and could never figure out why they are even associated with sex appeal, but that's another topic), they just create a cool poised pose in the character. I tend to draw them on a lot of my designs.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Boner Culture Guy and Boob Data Guy from the old thread should team up and own us once and for all. You can't argue with cold, hard logic like "this zombie needs to be SEXIER" and "all my women friends are slim with F cups it's super common"

Oct 25, 2017
See, these lore explanations for stupid outfits never sit right with me. You know as well as I do that her being a robot has nothing to do with her wearing high heels.
Who said I was trying to explain it? I was honestly joking about how she could walk in heels. Her outfit can just be explained by Yoko Taro most likely having an ass fetish.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
When the clothing fits perfectly the boob. It is usually associated with "clothes = painted skin" but not always

compare :

MLj5sk9.png
I'm gonna be honest the batfamily is equal opportunity. Everyones outfit is super tight. To the point that dick grayson is famous for his tight Ass in his nightwing pants. And bruces is so tight sometimes you see his abs and almost his dick.

Bruce just needs to be looser a bit with his fabric because its hilarious sometimes.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See, these lore explanations for stupid outfits never sit right with me. You know as well as I do that her being a robot has nothing to do with her wearing high heels.
She also didn't need to have a mini skirt, a thong, or an incredible bum. In fact because she was a robot did she even need to look like a human woman?

This is a rabbit hole I don't want to go in.

Velka

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I must be the purest Nier player, when I used self destruct for the first time and I blew 2B's skirt I just went straight up to the save so I could get her skirt back. Look if I'm a cool robo lady kicking ass with style in the post apocalypse atleast let me keep my dignity.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I must be the purest Nier player, when I used self destruct for the first time and I blew 2B's skirt I just went straight up to the save so I could get her skirt back. Look if I'm a cool robo lady kicking ass with style in the post apocalypse atleast let me keep my dignity.
I'm a total sucker for achievements but Nier Automata taught me a lesson. I ran down the how-to-videos for getting achievements that I was well on my way to trying to activate the "look up 2B's skirt several times" achievement before I came to my senses.

Found out I could buy any of the game's achievements.
With in game currency.
It's not even that much.

The Platinum trophy announcement popped up and as it disappeared, I thought to myself: "lol"

Achievement OCD cured. Thanks, Yoko Taro!

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The new jade outfits are great, the default shows a lot of skin still anyways it's just kind of blocked out by ya know the skin tone of an undead zombie thing. Other dudes that are complaining are being petty.

As for the Valkyrie Profile stuff ... the skirt thing is a bit much but damn if that "chest armor" design was proper armor it would have looked so good what a waste.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

I think he was joking why 2B could move like she does while wearing heels, not that she wears heels because shes a robot... come on now >_>

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
"I don't know how much the rest of you know about boner culture (I'm an expert)..."
I am voting for this to be the next OT title. And since I'm a mod I can totally impose it, too. :3

Define boner culture please
I know you are being cheeky, but I'll give it a shot: the only reason for women's existence is whether they can provide boners for this dude. Basically objectification in a nutshell.

I'd still like to think that they weren't being serious.
I thought the same, but... I checked his Twitter and this guy is a full-blown GGer creep. He's totally serious, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.