• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Let's face it, it's ok not to be normal. I know it's in good fun but it's not fun good fun, just poor and empty good fun that's not actually funny.

So please, i mean, let it go. Let it go.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
tenor.gif

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Considering some of the shit I just saw in that Boyega thread, noooooooooope.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Its one of the few Gaf meme's I cherish that I hope lives on forever. Does anyone still have the screen shot of the original post?

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I assume this is referring to the whole "why can't you people be normal?" joke

I never really interpreted that as super serious

But yeah it's fine being a bit quirky, it's more that some people need to be more aware of their surroundings and who they're conversing with. If its your first time interacting with a person/group of people tone down the weird until you know they won't just be baffled by your antics.

In the context of a forum that means chilling out a bit unless it's a thread you're a regular in

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, sometimes BS needs to get called out.
There's a difference between being unique, and exhibiting behavior that has people openly question how you manage to function

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I love not normal. I tell my daughter to be not normal.

However, some of y'all need to be more normal bc the deviations you're making are fucked up and not worth making.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
ok, boomer is literally plastered all over the internet, why can't you be normal is only a resetera thing.
Maybe, but I don't peruse the internet very much outside of specific twitter and reddit subs so I have only started seeing it maybe over the past 3 weeks? And oddly enough, 95% of the time, it's on Era.

That other one tho? Corny since the first time it was "repeated" and I'm shocked it's lasted this long. But then again, no I'm not.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
One of the least funny forced memes ever. It doesn't offend or anything, and originally it was funny, but everybody on era would post it in the least weird threads ever. People would post completely normal questions or situations and you'd inevitably see "why can't you fuckers be normal" in the first few posts. Trying way too hard

Oct 25, 2017
When somebody makes a thread about how they have no natural odor and and don't need to bathe for weeks at a time something needs to be said